Black Tony is back, but not at work. Rickey Smiley told him he needs to be more responsible and be here for the people. Black Tony mentioned to Rickey that he is trying to help and recently did something for Black people they would be proud of.
He told “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” that he robbed a Papa John’s because the CEO said the n-word. Black Tony will now be selling all the pizza pies for $2. He’s going to keep them warm inside the hot pockets and when Rickey asked him how he’s cooking them he told him they are already done. Black Tony has pepperoni, mushroom, onions and so much more.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: Stevie J Opens Up About His Sex Life With Faith, K. Michelle Fan Pulls Out Subpoena On Her & More
- 2 Chainz Calls Out Nike After New Sneaker Is Released
- Tragic Video Shows Little Girl Doing Her Hair For Cheerleading Competition Before Home Exploded [VIDEO]
- Wendy Williams To Return To Her Talk Show After Long Break
- Jussie Smollett Turns Himself In Over Disorderly Conduct Charge [PHOTO]
- Superhero Guide To Black History Month: Kamala Harris
- Barack Obama Spent His Presidents’ Day With John Legend, Chrissy Teigen, And Ayesha & Stephen Curry [Photos]
- Remains Found Of Florida Teen Who May Have Witnessed 2017 Murder
- Police: Jussie Smollett Is Now a Suspect, Charges Pending
- ‘The Bobby DeBarge Story’ Featuring Big Boi, Adrian Marcel & Lloyd Is Coming To TV One