Black Tony is back, but not at work. Rickey Smiley told him he needs to be more responsible and be here for the people. Black Tony mentioned to Rickey that he is trying to help and recently did something for Black people they would be proud of.
He told “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” that he robbed a Papa John’s because the CEO said the n-word. Black Tony will now be selling all the pizza pies for $2. He’s going to keep them warm inside the hot pockets and when Rickey asked him how he’s cooking them he told him they are already done. Black Tony has pepperoni, mushroom, onions and so much more.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- T.I. Breaks Down How To Get Black Lives To Matter To Corporations [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The Truth About The Beef Between The Rock & Tyrese [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Cardi B Is Already The Big Winner Of The 2018 MTV VMAs [EXCLUSIVE]
- Steph Curry Gets Ankles Broken By Golf Caddie [VIDEO]
- Coupon Carl Got Himself And Another CVS Employee Fired
- El DeBarge Arrested In Wrench Wielding Incident
- 4 Years After NYPD Choked Her Son To Death, Eric Garner’s Mom Gets Closer To Justice
- LHHATL Reunion Recap: Spice Keeps It Real About Tommie Lee’s Bad Behavior
- Alleged Racist Dad Is NOT Biological Father Of McClure Twins [VIDEO]
- Reactions To Garcelle Beauvais’ Super Steamy “Power” Scene