Black Tony is back, but not at work. Rickey Smiley told him he needs to be more responsible and be here for the people. Black Tony mentioned to Rickey that he is trying to help and recently did something for Black people they would be proud of.
He told “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” that he robbed a Papa John’s because the CEO said the n-word. Black Tony will now be selling all the pizza pies for $2. He’s going to keep them warm inside the hot pockets and when Rickey asked him how he’s cooking them he told him they are already done. Black Tony has pepperoni, mushroom, onions and so much more.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Hot Spot: Nicki Minaj Drops New Music & Teyana Taylor Comes Back To Reality TV [WATCH]
- Jail Phone Records Reveal Ahmaud Arbery’s Accused Murderer Suggested Killing Him Was A ‘Good Deed’
- J. Cole Talks About His Fistfight With Puff Daddy On New Album
- Powerhouse Couple Russell Wilson and Ciara Ink First-Look Deal With Amazon Studios
- Hummer Explodes After Driver Tries To Hoard Gas [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Game’ Is Getting A Reboot With Wendy Raquel Robinson & More
- No Masks, Just Vibes: The CDC Announced Masks Are No Longer Required & Social Media Reacts
- Stacey Abrams Novel ‘While Justice Sleeps’ Will Get A Television Adaptation
- ‘Handmaid’s Tale’ Star Samira Wiley Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Lauren Morelli
- H.E.R. Shares Her Biggest Influences, Winning An Oscar, & Upcoming Acting Opportunities [WATCH]