It’s time to play Who Done It! Crime happens everyday and a listener is about to guess whether a White or Black person committed the crime Headkrack talks about. The first one was about a man with a gun tattooed on his forehead being busted for having weapons in his trunk.
The woman guessed incorrectly and a White man really did it. In the next story a waitress on her first day decided to take credit card numbers for customers. She was arrested and is being charged with this crime. The caller thought it was a Black woman, but she got that one wrong too.
In the last story a drunk naked man broke into a house and a man hit him with a hammer several times. Who do you think committed the crime? Listen to find out.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- First Look Photos From Paramount+ ‘Fantasy Football’ Film Starring Marsai Martin & Omari Hardwick
- Maverick City Music Pauses Relationship With Dante Bowe Over “Inconsistent” Actions
- Virginia Student Walkout Draws Attention To ‘Devastating Levels Of Discrimination’ Among Black Trans Population
- Kyrie Irving Talks About Sacrificing Over $100 Million With The Brooklyn Nets To Stay Unvaxxed
- Is Your Favorite Show One Of The 100 Greatest Of All Time?
- Zaya Wade Is Chic In Latest Fashionable Instagram Post
- Niecy Nash Gives Us Style Goals In An All White Ensemble
- Black People Tried To Warn Texas About Ken Paxton
- If You Know, You Know: Pusha T Drops Second McDonald’s Diss Track In Video Ad With Arby’s
- ‘Reasonable Doubt’ Exclusive: Michael Ealy, Sean Patrick Thomas And McKinley Freeman Are Defying Hollywood Stereotypes