Omar Epps is known for his acting skills and came by “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to share his new book “From Fatherless To Fatherhood.” While there Epps also showed off his freestyle abilities. Headkrack dropped a beat and Epps just smiled as he began to rap.
He talked about investing his time in the game, showing off another talent for the culture and so much more. After he finished Epps mentioned that he loves hip-hop and is invested in the culture. He felt no pressure when he got on the microphone and didn’t have any excuses.
From movies to books to showing off these freestyle skills, Epps is filled with so much talent. Tell us what you think of his freestyle.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- What’s Trending: With November Elections Only 3 Months Away, What Politics Concerns Do You Have?
- Gary’s Tea: Judge Mathis Says Ashanti Should Take Legal Action Against Irv Gotti [WATCH]
- Advocates Sound Alarm About New Texting Policy That Could Have Negative Impacts On Black Voter Outreach
- Mississippi Grand Jury Finds ‘Insufficient Evidence’ To Charge Carolyn Bryant Donham In Emmett Till’s Killing
- Sabrina And Idris Elba Step Out In Style
- OP-ED: Reflections Of A Grassroots Organizer 8 Years After The Ferguson Uprising Began
- Kenan Thompson Tapped To Host The 74th Emmy Awards
- ‘Bodies Bodies Bodies’ Stars Speak On The Allure Of Amandla Stenberg In And Out Of Character
- What’s Next For Serena Williams? 5 Ways She Can Still Win After Tennis
- Hot Spot: This Is How Whoopi Goldberg Got Her Name! [WATCH]