Omar Epps is known for his acting skills and came by “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to share his new book “From Fatherless To Fatherhood.” While there Epps also showed off his freestyle abilities. Headkrack dropped a beat and Epps just smiled as he began to rap.
He talked about investing his time in the game, showing off another talent for the culture and so much more. After he finished Epps mentioned that he loves hip-hop and is invested in the culture. He felt no pressure when he got on the microphone and didn’t have any excuses.
From movies to books to showing off these freestyle skills, Epps is filled with so much talent. Tell us what you think of his freestyle.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Vivica A. Fox Tests Positive For COVID-19, Misses Emmy Telecast
- All The Black History Made At The 72nd Primetime Emmy Awards
- Maryland Receives Federal Funding To Fight Unemployment Fraud
- Feelin’ Good As Hell: Lizzo Sends Flowers To Cardi B After Divorce Announcement
- MAGA Youth 101: Trump Announces ‘Patriotic Education’ Commission To Combat Education On Racial Equality
- Who Will Be The Next Supreme Court Nominee? Another Issue Black Voters Must Stay On Top Of
- 5 Black Women To Consider For Next Supreme Court Justice
- Black Hollywood Did That! Here Are The Best Looks & Winners Lists At The 2020 Emmy’s Awards
- Prime Time: Deion Sanders Has Been Tapped To Be A College Head Coach At This HBCU
- Pamela Hutchinson Of The Emotions, Known For ‘Best Of My Love’ Hit Single, Passes Away At 61