Omar Epps is a successful actor and now author. He spoke to Headkrack about not having a father around when he was growing up and how it can be very hard. Epps mentioned he taught himself how to shave and fight, but there is so much more that he didn’t learn. Despite that he tries to raise his kids to his best ability.
His mother was amazing and raised him well, but said, “There are those dynamics a man can only teach a man.” He believes in equipping your kids with the best information and will do everything he can for his kids.
Epps mentioned that acting you have to sacrifice family time, but at every moment he tries to make up for it. He also spoke about how movies like “Juice,” are classics that kids are now seeing and they think are just coming out. What is your favorite Omar Epps movie?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Eddie Murphy Reveals His Plans To Return To Stand-Up
- T.I. & Tiny’s Lawyer Shuts Down Claim They Tried Giving Alleged Sex Abuse Victims A “Deal”
- WNBA Champion Candace Parker Used Her G-14 Classification To School Shaq On Modern Basketball
- Gary’s Tea: Can We Really Compare Chloe Bailey To Beyonce’? [WATCH]
- Kenya Moore Says LaToya Ali Kissing Other Women Didn’t Make Her Jealous
- Maia Chaka Makes History As The First Black Woman Referee To Join NFL
- After Being Sued By Her Sister, Mariah Carey’s Brother Is Now Suing For “Emotional Distress”
- Toronto Raptors’ Jump in COVID-19 Infections Reportedly Due to Weak Protocol Follow-Through
- 5 Podcasts Every Black Women Should Listen To In 2021
- Nostalgic AF: TikTok User Shares Black Sitcom-Inspired Outfits To Celebrate BHM