Omar Epps is a successful actor and now author. He spoke to Headkrack about not having a father around when he was growing up and how it can be very hard. Epps mentioned he taught himself how to shave and fight, but there is so much more that he didn’t learn. Despite that he tries to raise his kids to his best ability.
His mother was amazing and raised him well, but said, “There are those dynamics a man can only teach a man.” He believes in equipping your kids with the best information and will do everything he can for his kids.
Epps mentioned that acting you have to sacrifice family time, but at every moment he tries to make up for it. He also spoke about how movies like “Juice,” are classics that kids are now seeing and they think are just coming out. What is your favorite Omar Epps movie?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Hot Spot: Nicki Minaj Drops New Music & Teyana Taylor Comes Back To Reality TV [WATCH]
- Jail Phone Records Reveal Ahmaud Arbery’s Accused Murderer Suggested Killing Him Was A ‘Good Deed’
- J. Cole Talks About His Fistfight With Puff Daddy On New Album
- Powerhouse Couple Russell Wilson and Ciara Ink First-Look Deal With Amazon Studios
- Hummer Explodes After Driver Tries To Hoard Gas [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Game’ Is Getting A Reboot With Wendy Raquel Robinson & More
- No Masks, Just Vibes: The CDC Announced Masks Are No Longer Required & Social Media Reacts
- Stacey Abrams Novel ‘While Justice Sleeps’ Will Get A Television Adaptation
- ‘Handmaid’s Tale’ Star Samira Wiley Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Lauren Morelli
- H.E.R. Shares Her Biggest Influences, Winning An Oscar, & Upcoming Acting Opportunities [WATCH]