Omar Epps is a successful actor and now author. He spoke to Headkrack about not having a father around when he was growing up and how it can be very hard. Epps mentioned he taught himself how to shave and fight, but there is so much more that he didn’t learn. Despite that he tries to raise his kids to his best ability.
His mother was amazing and raised him well, but said, “There are those dynamics a man can only teach a man.” He believes in equipping your kids with the best information and will do everything he can for his kids.
Epps mentioned that acting you have to sacrifice family time, but at every moment he tries to make up for it. He also spoke about how movies like “Juice,” are classics that kids are now seeing and they think are just coming out. What is your favorite Omar Epps movie?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- John David Washington Explains Why He Used To Lie About Being Denzel Washington’s Son
- Daniel Kaluuya To Star As Fred Hampton In ‘Judas and the Black Messiah’
- Gary’s Tea: Lala Opens Up About Co-Parenting With Carmelo Anthony [WATCH]
- Black Tony Finally Explains Why He Never Comes To Work! [VIDEO]
- Oprah Erects 26 Billboards Around Louisville Calling For Justice For Breonna Taylor
- Op Alert: Republicans Fear Kanye West Presidential Run Could Backfire On Donald Trump
- LeBron James Has The Perfect Response To Donald Trump Not Watching NBA Restart Games
- Music Producer Detail Arrested on Multiple Sexual Assault Charges
- Nia DaCosta: Everything To Know About First Black Woman Directing Marvel Movie
- Keke Palmer Announces She Will Host The 2020 VMA’s And New Show On Disney Plus