Omar Epps joined “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” to talk about his new book “From Fatherless to Fatherhood.” He also spoke about movies he’s done in the past as well as his death on the show “ER.” A lot of people ask him about if there will be a “Love & Basketball” 2.
Epps mentioned that it will never happen because it’s like touching a classic song. Some things are made to be left alone and people need to understand that. Epps said, “We had our moment, you can’t remix everything.”
He loves how right now so many young Black actors and directors are doing amazing work. Epps hopes this keeps happening because it’s bringing him back to the 90’s where a new Black movies came out every month. Would you want to see a “Love & Basketball” sequel?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Hot Spot: Nicki Minaj Drops New Music & Teyana Taylor Comes Back To Reality TV [WATCH]
- Jail Phone Records Reveal Ahmaud Arbery’s Accused Murderer Suggested Killing Him Was A ‘Good Deed’
- J. Cole Talks About His Fistfight With Puff Daddy On New Album
- Powerhouse Couple Russell Wilson and Ciara Ink First-Look Deal With Amazon Studios
- Hummer Explodes After Driver Tries To Hoard Gas [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Game’ Is Getting A Reboot With Wendy Raquel Robinson & More
- No Masks, Just Vibes: The CDC Announced Masks Are No Longer Required & Social Media Reacts
- Stacey Abrams Novel ‘While Justice Sleeps’ Will Get A Television Adaptation
- ‘Handmaid’s Tale’ Star Samira Wiley Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Lauren Morelli
- H.E.R. Shares Her Biggest Influences, Winning An Oscar, & Upcoming Acting Opportunities [WATCH]