Omar Epps joined “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” to talk about his new book “From Fatherless to Fatherhood.” He also spoke about movies he’s done in the past as well as his death on the show “ER.” A lot of people ask him about if there will be a “Love & Basketball” 2.
Epps mentioned that it will never happen because it’s like touching a classic song. Some things are made to be left alone and people need to understand that. Epps said, “We had our moment, you can’t remix everything.”
He loves how right now so many young Black actors and directors are doing amazing work. Epps hopes this keeps happening because it’s bringing him back to the 90’s where a new Black movies came out every month. Would you want to see a “Love & Basketball” sequel?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Get It Right: ‘Vogue’ Republishing Kamala Harris Issue With New Cover After Backlash
- GG Townson Explains The Pressure Of Playing In The Salt-N-Pepa Biopic [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Front Page News: Here’s What Joe And Kamala Are Doing On Their First Day In Office [WATCH]
- Rare Air Jordan 1’s Got Shine During The Inauguration [Photos]
- Kamala Harris Delivers First Speech As Madam Vice President
- Wild Thoughts: Fat Joe Partners With DJ Khaled For Joint OnlyFans Account
- Reversing Course: Joe Biden Signs Executive Actions Dissolving Trump’s Racist Policies
- Meena Harris Dressed Her Daughters In Matching Coats Just Like Auntie Kamala And Their Grandma Did In This Touching Throwback Photo
- The Mastermind Behind Michelle Obama’s Luxurious Inauguration Curls Is DMV’s Own Yene Damtew
- Kobe Bryant, Muhammad Ali & Other Sports Heroes To Be Immortalized With Statues In Disgraced President Donald Trump’s National Garden