British Headkrack is back and sadly had some money taken from him. He had $600 and a scammer told him to buy some Toys “R” Us gift cards. British Headkrack after he bought them realized he couldn’t use them because the store is officially closed.
He went to We Fix Money because they were going to help him after losing $600. British Headkrack was quickly approved because he’s employed and is over 18. His message to everyone is to make sure you don’t get hustled by scammers. He also said RIP to Toys “R” Us.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Big Baller Brand Minus Lonzo Ball Is Back, Launches New Website
- Lauren London Shuts Down Diddy Dating Rumors, Says “Stop F*ckin Playing With Me”
- Kyrie Irving To Miss The Rest of The Season Due To Shoulder Injury
- Gary’s Tea with Special Guest Erykah Badu: Erykah Has A Lot To Celebrate! [LISTEN]
- Prayers Up! Model Slick Woods Suffers Seizure, Shows Swollen Face & Lips On Instagram
- Hot Spot: Diddy Called Danity Kane Members Ugly?!
- A French Show Thought Using Blackface To Hide The Identity Of A Teen Rape Victim Would Be A Good Idea
- Rickey Smiley Shares A Funny Story About Erykah Badu and Steve Harvey
- New Twitter Feature Will Give Life To Old Tweets
- Ryan Henry Speaks Out Against Those Making Disparaging Comments About His Slain Sister