British Headkrack is back and sadly had some money taken from him. He had $600 and a scammer told him to buy some Toys “R” Us gift cards. British Headkrack after he bought them realized he couldn’t use them because the store is officially closed.
He went to We Fix Money because they were going to help him after losing $600. British Headkrack was quickly approved because he’s employed and is over 18. His message to everyone is to make sure you don’t get hustled by scammers. He also said RIP to Toys “R” Us.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- ‘The Topic Of Plastic Surgery Should Be Mute’: Shereé Whitfield Talks Real Housewives, Love, Fashion, And Family
- Play Fortnite? You Can Claim Part of A $245M FTC Settlement!
- Black Teenager Receives In-School Suspension For Refusing To Cut His Locs
- adidas CEO Feels Kanye West “Didn’t Mean” Any of The Antisemitic Things He Said On Social Media
- Fat Joe Blesses Bill Clinton With A Pair of Terror Squad Air Force 1’s
- Paul Wall’s New Look Makes Him “Unrecognizable” To Fans
- Rihanna & A$AP Rocky Debut Baby Riot Rose Mayers In New Family Photoshoot
- adidas CEO Breaks Silence On Kanye West’s Anti-Semitic Controversy: “I Don’t Think He Meant What He Said”
- Lil Wayne Drops Surprise Pre-Save Link To His Upcoming Mixtape ‘Tha Fix Before Tha VI’
- Fat Joe Gifts Bill Clinton A Pair Of Terror Squad x Nike Air Force 1s
Jeezy Files For Divorce From Jeannie Mai
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Love Triangle: Remy Ma Seems Unfazed By Cheating Allegations [WATCH]
Happy Anniversary! 40 New Edition Photos That Show Their 40-Year Evolution
What Your Favorite Celebs Wore to the MTV VMA Awards
Brandon Hunter, Former NBA Player, Dies At 42
Jamie Foxx Spotted With Blonde Girlfriend On Vacation In Mexico, Social Media Has Jokes
Megan Thee Stallion and Justin Timberlake Backstage of VMAs Appear Heated, Social Media is Ready to Ride! [WATCH]