British Headkrack is back and sadly had some money taken from him. He had $600 and a scammer told him to buy some Toys “R” Us gift cards. British Headkrack after he bought them realized he couldn’t use them because the store is officially closed.
He went to We Fix Money because they were going to help him after losing $600. British Headkrack was quickly approved because he’s employed and is over 18. His message to everyone is to make sure you don’t get hustled by scammers. He also said RIP to Toys “R” Us.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- “No, I’m Not Nervous About My Wedding Night” Kierra Sheard And Fiancé Jordan Kelly Answer Fan Questions
- Gary’s Tea: Jada Pinkett-Smith & Will Smith May Be Getting A Divorce? [WATCH]
- Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms August Alsina Relationship: “I Just Wanted To Feel Good”
- Charlie Wilson Talks New Music, Being In Quarantine, & New School R&B [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- “I Got ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS Stimulus Promotion” PRESENTED BY Charlie Wilson [CONTEST]
- Mariah Carey Announces The Completion Of Her “Unfiltered” And “Deep” Memoir: “It Took Me A Lifetime To Have The Courage”
- Mo’Nique Addresses Speculation That She Will Replace NeNe Leakes On RHOA: “NeNe Is Irreplaceable”
- Simpin’ Ain’t Easy?: NYT Breaks Down The Word Simp For The Masses
- Who Killed Pop Smoke?: 5 People Arrested Over Slain Rapper’s Death
- “Black Lives Matter” Painted In Front Of Trump Tower In New York City