King James is going to the West Coast. Minutes ago, ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski confirmed in a tweet that LeBron James and the Los Angeles Lakers have agreed to a $154 million deal over the next four years. Wow.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Woj is also saying that Spurs star Kawhi Leonard is determined to join James in LA.
Sincere condolences to the fans of the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- Bodies Of Two Children Discovered During Traffic Stop In Maryland
- Ashanti Shows Off Her Chiseled Abs In A Teeny Tiny Blue Bikini
- ‘Simone Biles Jokes’: SNL’s Michael Che Dragged For Allegedly Mocking Gymnast In Deleted Instagram Stories
- Hot Girl Summer Over?: Woman Arrested For Playing “WAP” Too Loud At Public Pool
- Minnesota White Man Stalks Interracial Couple Then Rams A Stolen SUV Into Their Home