Beyonce Alowishus got on Facebook Live to talk about her prep work for her sons 1st birthday! She asked parents for advice because she wants to have a nice celebration but nothing over the top. Her son will have an Elmo themed party and even got someone to dress as the character.
A lot of parents told her not to do that because a lot of kids can be pretty scared of that. Some also mentioned to get face painting for the older kids. Beyonce is excited because she ordered some fun items from Etsy to bring the party to the next level.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: This Is Why Monique Samuels Is Leaving Love & Marriage: DC [WATCH]
- Here Are Some Last Minute Gifts Under $50 + How To Avoid Holiday Scams! [WATCH]
- Actor Clarence Gilyard, ‘Walker, Texas Ranger’ Star, Dead At 66
- Odell Beckham Jr.’s Lawyer Addresses American Airlines Incident
- Cardi B Says She Feels Hopeless Trying To Make Offset Happy After Takeoff’s Death
- Monique Samuels Says She’s Exiting Love & Marriage: DC & Finished With Reality TV
- HBCU Bomb Threats: Juvenile Facing State Penalties FBI Says
- Tia Mowry Takes to Instagram To Share How She’s Indulging In Self Care
- Cyber Monday: Small Businesses Struggle While Major Retailers Cash Out
- We Went To Porsha Williams & Simon Guobadia’s Wedding & Here Are All The Details! [WATCH]