Detective Chris Anderson is talking to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” about his new show “Reasonable Doubt,” on the ID channel. He spoke about the death of rapper XXXTentacion and the difference between a robbery as well as a burglary. Many times people will talk to him about how their home was robbed when really it was burglarized.
Anderson mentioned that when someone takes items from your home that’s a burglary, but if someone walks up to you with force that’s a robbery. He also spoke about how being robbed is one of the most traumatic events someone could go through. Anderson gave suggestions on how to protect yourself at all times.
He believes you should walk with purpose and not look like an easy target by being distracted by other things going on. Carry mase or a tazor to feel more protected and remember if you can walk with friends. When a thief asks you for anything just give it up because those items can be replaced but you can’t.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- STORY TIME: Da Brat Reminisces On How She Became Best Friends With Mariah Carey [WATCH]
- Jeff Johnson Expresses Why Black Men Need To Focus On Mental & Emotional Health [WATCH]
- Georgia Pastor Curtis Keith Bankston Accused Of Trapping 8 People In His Basement
- Paul Wall Reveals Biological Father Was A Serial Molester
- Watch Kanye West Talk Same Jive In New ‘Hollywood Unlocked’ Interview
- ‘Unbought And Unbossed’ At 50: Shirley Chisholm Continues To Inspire Black Women In Politics
- Cardi B Wins Libel Suit Against YouTuber For Over $1 Million
- Antonio Brown Trolls Tampa Bay Buccaneers After Loss To Rams, Stephen A. Smith Suggests He Might Have CTE
- Former Pro Athletes To HBCU Sports Pipeline Could Fix Coaching Diversity Issues
- Watch Trailer: ‘The Real Husbands of Hollywood’ Returns Next Month With More Celebrity Guest Stars & Lots of Surprises