Kevin Garnett‘s younger sister immersed herself in the light of the struggle after reports came fort that she was arrested for attempted robbery via the use of bomb threats. Ashley Danyelle Phelps tried to rob three check cashing establishments in Greenville, South Carolina before she was finally arrested.
It all started on Monday … cops say Ashley Danyelle Phelps tried to rob a Check Into Cash in Greenville — and told employees she had a bomb. Someone pressed a panic button and Phelps fled without any loot.
The next day, cops say Phelps tried to hit another Check Into Cash store — but failed so she went to an Advance America shop instead and once again told employees she had a bomb.
Police responded and 37-year-old Phelps was captured a short time later.
She was formally charged with 2 counts of armed robbery, 2 counts of making a bomb threat and 1 count of attempted armed robbery.
According to the outlet, Garnett and his sister are no longer close.
- Alicia Keys Strikes A Pose In A Pat Bo Dress While On Vacation
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- Virginia Library Pays Nikole Hannah-Jones More Than $35K For ‘The 1619 Project’ Speech, And Some Are Unhappy
- Michole Briana White: Where You Know The Actress Who Plays Lucille Flenory On ‘BMF’ From
- TJ Holmes & Amy Robach Leaving ABC [UPDATED]
Photo: Greenville County Detention Center
Kevin Garnett’s Sister Arrested For Attempted Bomb Threat Robbery was originally published on hiphopwired.com