Rickey Smiley has kids of his own and has raised a couple of other kids. Eva Marcille has a 4-year-old and just gave birth to a precious 8-week-old baby boy. She mentioned to Rickey that she hasn’t been getting a lot of sleep because he wakes up a lot through the night.
He told her to add a teaspoon of cereal to his bottle at the end of the night. Rickey believes he’s waking up because he’s hungry and this should help.
They also discussed teething and Rickey when his kids were babies would always have something for them to chew on or use his finger to rub the gums. It will give the baby relief and relax them. Rickey also spoke about protecting your kids from mosquitos during the summer.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Is Your Babe Your Best Friend? 5 Tips To Build Trust In Relationships
- Fight Breaks Out At LeBron James’ Los Angeles Debut, Lakers Lose To Rockets 124-115 [VIDEO]
- Chicago Police Suspect Foul Play In Disappearance of Kierra Coles But Has Poor Record Of Solving Homicides
- Mega Millions Is Officially Mega Billions As Jackpot Reaches $1.6 Billion
- Philly Songwriter Nets $44M In Lawsuit Over Usher Song
- Welp! Katt Williams Slams Hazel E As ‘Light Skin And Ugly’
- Hobosexual Hottie: Dave East Admits Good Looks Helped Keep Roof Over His Head
- How Watching A Married Couple Live Separately Made An Impression On Regina Hall [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Offset and Jay-Z Beef Over New Song? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Recipe: Rickey Smiley Cooks Up A Chicken Pot Pie Blunt [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]