Rickey Smiley has kids of his own and has raised a couple of other kids. Eva Marcille has a 4-year-old and just gave birth to a precious 8-week-old baby boy. She mentioned to Rickey that she hasn’t been getting a lot of sleep because he wakes up a lot through the night.
He told her to add a teaspoon of cereal to his bottle at the end of the night. Rickey believes he’s waking up because he’s hungry and this should help.
They also discussed teething and Rickey when his kids were babies would always have something for them to chew on or use his finger to rub the gums. It will give the baby relief and relax them. Rickey also spoke about protecting your kids from mosquitos during the summer.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Hot Spot: Kevin Hunter No Longer Getting Alimony & Wants More Money From Wendy Williams [WATCH]
- The Amanda Seales Show ‘F*** Around and Find Out” | Episode 17
- Fantasia Celebrates Joining A Sisterhood As A Sigma Gamma Rho Soror
- Ava Duvernay’s ARRAY Releasing Partners Up With JetBlue To Launch An In-Flight Pop-Up Channel
- Brandy Is A Black Barbie In Latest Instagram Pics
- You’ve Got Nerve: Wendy Williams’ Ex Requests More Money From Guardian
- Keisha Knight Pulliam And Husband Brad James Expecting First Child Together
- Kanye West Gets Suspended Again From Twitter
- Op-Ed: Black Panther’s Success Overshadows Challenges For Black Films
- First Trailer For ‘Transformers: Rise of the Beasts’ Confirms It Will Keep The Energy 2018’s ‘Bumblebee’ Brought