Trevor Jackson & Jason Mitchell are set to star in the new “Superfly,” movie and fans are pretty excited about it. Trevor stars in the show “grown-ish,” and talked about how his love of acting started with Gregory Hines. He used to watch him tap dance and then saw him act and realized that’s what he wanted to do.
Jason has been in the acting game for over 8 years. At the age of 23 he wasn’t sure what he wanted to do. Jason went to a acting workshop and from there got an agent.
They told them if he perfected his craft that he would be amazing. Jason went on to act in a film and after receiving his check decided this is what he wanted to do. He currently plays in the hit show, “The Chi,” but you can see these gentlemen in “Superfly” this weekend.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Kim K. Confirms She & ‘Ye Expecting Baby Boy Due “Sometime Soon” [VIDEO]
- Trending Topics: New Record Deal Could Get Mystikal Out Of Jail, Woman Arrested For Drinking Wine From Pringles Can & More
- Gary’s Tea: Mary J. Blige Is Breathtaking In Birthday Bikini Photos, Diddy Is Done With Cassie & More
- Pastor Gunned Down While Opening The Church Doors For Service
- Work It: 18 Songs You Didn’t Know Missy Elliott Wrote
- Michael B. Jordan Surprises Students At High School In Hometown And Inspires Them To Follow Their Passion [VIDEO]
- Alicia Keys To Host The 61st Annual GRAMMY Awards [VIDEO]
- Filet-O-Struggle Plate: Trump Caters Dinner For National Champ Clemson Tigers With Fast Food
- Iyanla Vanzant Admits She Failed DMX
- J. Cole Brings Out Some Heavy Hitters In Hip Hop For “Revenge of the Dreamers” III Studio Session