Trevor Jackson & Jason Mitchell are set to star in the new “Superfly,” movie and fans are pretty excited about it. Trevor stars in the show “grown-ish,” and talked about how his love of acting started with Gregory Hines. He used to watch him tap dance and then saw him act and realized that’s what he wanted to do.
Jason has been in the acting game for over 8 years. At the age of 23 he wasn’t sure what he wanted to do. Jason went to a acting workshop and from there got an agent.
They told them if he perfected his craft that he would be amazing. Jason went on to act in a film and after receiving his check decided this is what he wanted to do. He currently plays in the hit show, “The Chi,” but you can see these gentlemen in “Superfly” this weekend.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Rihanna Radiates At The LA Premiere Of Queen & Slim [PHOTOS]
- Aldi’s Frozen Berries Recalled; Possible Hepatitis A Contamination
- Netflix Fights Back: Response To Mo’Nique’s Lawsuit Shows Streaming Giant Isn’t Playing
- Prayers Up! Maya Rockeymoore Cummings Scheduled To Have Double Mastectomy
- Get Paid $1,000 to Watch 24 Hallmark Christmas Movies in 12 Days
- Idris Elba Wants You To Know That He Was Just As Hot In The ’90s As He Is Today
- Anti-Diversity Judge Gets Confirmed To Thurgood Marshall’s Legendary Appeals Court Seat
- Eddie Murphy Is Reprising His Role As Axel Foley For A Fourth Installment Of ‘Beverly Hills Cop’ On Netflix
- Slam Dunk! Dwyane Wade Drops Dope Sock Line At Target
- Mo’Nique Sues Netflix Over Alleged Racial Discrimination