Trevor Jackson & Jason Mitchell are set to star in the new “Superfly,” movie and fans are pretty excited about it. Trevor stars in the show “grown-ish,” and talked about how his love of acting started with Gregory Hines. He used to watch him tap dance and then saw him act and realized that’s what he wanted to do.
Jason has been in the acting game for over 8 years. At the age of 23 he wasn’t sure what he wanted to do. Jason went to a acting workshop and from there got an agent.
They told them if he perfected his craft that he would be amazing. Jason went on to act in a film and after receiving his check decided this is what he wanted to do. He currently plays in the hit show, “The Chi,” but you can see these gentlemen in “Superfly” this weekend.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Raleigh, Atlanta, & The DMV Ranked Among The Best Places To Live
- Rihanna Steps Out In A Sexy Black Gown For A$AP Rocky’s 34th Birthday
- Remembering Keith “Wonderboy” Johnson
- The Next Episode: Snoop Dogg Announces Dr. Dre Produced ‘Missionary’ Album
- I Hate The Homies Podcast “Cuffing Season” | Episode 20
- Rest In Power: New Court Documents Reveal PnB Rock’s Final Moments
- Diddy Is The Ultimate Girl Dad While Cheering On The Combs Twins
- Kanye West Wears A ‘White Lives Matter’ Shirt At Yeezy Show
- Justice For Pamela Turner: Texas Cop’s Trial Finally Begins For Killing Unarmed Black Grandmother 3 Years Ago
- Here We Go Again: Kanye West Rocks ‘White Lives Matter’ Shirt At Surprise Yeezy Show