Rickey Smiley and Gary With Da Tea love to eat breakfast. Headkrack spoke about the recent name change of IHOP to IHOB and they were pretty shocked. Everyone on the team mentioned that they’ve never seen anyone order burgers, but they have a lot to choose from.
Rickey talked about that if he wants a burger he will go to Burger King or Five Guys. He also said he’s not fooling with IHOP or there burgers. Sales might be dropping after breakfast so the company might be trying to figure out how to make customers come back in. Rickey also believes that they need to have good fries to go with the burgers. What do you think about the name change?
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Lil Scrappy & Bambi Welcome Baby Boy! [PHOTOS]
- Michelle Obama Officiates Wedding In Chicago [VIDEO]
- Clubbing While Black: Bar’s Ban Of Do-Rags And Hoodies Sends Subtle Racist Message, Customer Says
- What We Know About New Search Warrants For Surveillance Video In The Botham Jean Death Investigation
- Ben Carson Links Brett Kavanough’s Accuser To A Socialist Plot And ‘Wet Hornets’
- Texas Superintendent Resigns After Racist Deshaun Watson Comment Goes Viral
- Wu-Tang Clan’s RZA Teams Up With White Castle For Its Vegan Slider
- Rihanna Named An Ambassador Of Barbados
- Blame Kendu: Mary J. Blige Sued For Allegedly Bailing On L.A. Rental Mansion
- Bill Cosby Might Be In Prison On Monday