Rickey Smiley and Gary With Da Tea love to eat breakfast. Headkrack spoke about the recent name change of IHOP to IHOB and they were pretty shocked. Everyone on the team mentioned that they’ve never seen anyone order burgers, but they have a lot to choose from.
Rickey talked about that if he wants a burger he will go to Burger King or Five Guys. He also said he’s not fooling with IHOP or there burgers. Sales might be dropping after breakfast so the company might be trying to figure out how to make customers come back in. Rickey also believes that they need to have good fries to go with the burgers. What do you think about the name change?
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: Keyshia Ka’Oir Spends Six Figures On Diamonds, The Weeknd Being Sued For ‘Starboy’ & More
- Diddy’s Ex, Kim Porter Dead At 47
- You’ll Never Guess Gabrielle Union And Dwyane Wade’s Newborn Daughter’s Name
- Let This Be A Lesson: Michelle Obama Was Drawn To Barack Because “He Showed Me He Respected Women”
- Woman Claims She Was Attacked By Bed Bugs While Sleeping At Disneyland Hotel
- Snoop Dogg to Receive a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Remy Ma And Papoose’s ‘Grease’ Inspired Baby Shower Was So Cute! [PHOTOS]
- President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper Ramps Up With Awards, Conference
- ‘Empire’ Recap: Cookie And Lucious Kill Kingsley With Kindness
- Lil Jon To Open Up Second School In Ghana