Kid Cudi and Kanye West released “Kids See Ghosts,” and the fans really love it. Headkrack mentioned that he thinks this album is better than Kanye’s. He only listened to it a little, but he’s feeling this vibe.
Lil Wayne is a happy man now that he is free from Cash Money Records. He initially asked for $50 million, but settled for $10 million. Headkrack also spoke about a new artist 070 that he’s feeling. Her vibe is so different so make sure you check her out.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- 12-Year-Old Twins Create Care Packages For Girls In Need
- #BossMoves: Ciara And Russell Wilson Are The Co-Owners Of A Pro Soccer Team
- #BlackGirlMagic: Coco Gauff Aces New ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover
- NBA Star Kawhi Leonard Donates One Million Backpacks To Underserved Children In Los Angeles
- Missy Elliott To Release Her First Album In 14 Years ‘Iconology’
- Dave Chappelle Is Hosting A Free Block Party In Dayton, Ohio Following The City’s Mass Shooting
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Unveiled Their Aaliyah Wax Figure [PHOTO]
- Reginae Carter Buys Her First Crib, She Calls It Her “Dream Home”
- Cleveland Cop Accused Of Urinating On 12-Year Old Girl At School Bus Stop
- People Weren’t Too Pleased That Rihanna Will Honor Shaun King At Her Annual Diamond Ball