This makes all those philosophical tweets worth it. Today (April 19) via Twitter, Kanye West announced the release dates of albums from himself, Pusha T and a joint project with Kid Cudi.
Yeezy’s album is apparently just seven songs, for now, and will be out June 1.
Then Yeezy announced that just a week later him and Cudi are dropping a joint album called Kids See Ghost. Besides being the name of the album, that’s the name of their group.
Also, Teyana Taylor is dropping an album on June 22.
And last but not least (as far tweet chronology not dates), G.O.O.D. Music President Pusha T will be blessing the massed with a new album on May 25.
Needless to say, rap Twitter is beside itself. Charlamagne Tha God got a listen to the album, but he isn’t giving up much intel.
See more on the flip.
- “No, I’m Not Nervous About My Wedding Night” Kierra Sheard And Fiancé Jordan Kelly Answer Fan Questions
- Gary’s Tea: Jada Pinkett-Smith & Will Smith May Be Getting A Divorce? [WATCH]
- Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms August Alsina Relationship: “I Just Wanted To Feel Good”
- Charlie Wilson Talks New Music, Being In Quarantine, & New School R&B [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- “I Got ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS Stimulus Promotion” PRESENTED BY Charlie Wilson [CONTEST]
Kanye West Announces New Album + Project With Kid Cudi was originally published on hiphopwired.com