After the recent suicides of Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain, Dr. Alduan Tartt spoke about depression. Dr. Alduan Tartt spoke about the signs to look for when someone might be depressed or wanting to commit suicide. One listener called in to ask what are some things you can do if you’re showing signs of depression, but don’t have the money for help.
Dr. Alduan told the caller that it’s good to realize something is wrong and to confess how you feel because a lot of men don’t. He suggested going to a church where they could possibly have someone there to help you. If you are in need of help make sure you go get it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Michael K. Williams Cause Of Death Ruled Overdose, Fentanyl Involved
- R. Kelly Found Guilty Of All Charges In NYC Racketeering & Sex Trafficking Trial
- Hot Spot: Kelly Price Says She Was Never Missing, She Flatlined & Was Brought Back To Life [WATCH]
- Eva’s Corner: Should We Normalize Women Proposing To Men? [WATCH]
- Rihanna And Erykah Badu Link Up At The Savage X Fenty Fashion Show And Set Twitter Ablaze
- Historic Black Cemetery In Maryland Goes From Becoming A Parking Lot To Now Possibly Getting Built Over
- Watch: First-Look Teaser For Kanye West’s Upcoming Netflix Limited Documentary ‘Jeen-Yuhs’ Featuring Mos Def
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Hits Historic HBCU Fundraising Milestone
- “I Flatlined, But I’m Alive” Kelly Price Breaks Her Silence On Going Missing Amid Recovering From COVID-19 [VIDEO]
- Rapper Nas Awarded With Designated Day In Queens