With the recent suicides of Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain, Rickey Smiley spoke with Dr. Alduan Tartt. He talked about how suicide is the 10th leading cause of death and that at least 1 happens every 12 minutes. Dr. Alduan mentioned that men use more lethal means than women.
Signs that people need to look out for are changes in behavior especially when they feel like they are a burden to everyone. Dr. Alduan believes that you should not ask them if they want to commit suicide, but rather how they feel.
When people don’t have the ability to feel anything that’s when they are numb and not a good feeling.
He also spoke about how sleep can affect your decisions. Dr. Alduan also believes that you must watch as they become disconnected from family as well as friends.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Birthday Bash 2018 [PHOTOS]
- Oprah Winfrey & Apple Reach Deal To Create Original Content
- Dr. Dre Is Making A Marvin Gaye Movie & These Actors Could Ace The Lead Role
- Pittsburgh Rapper Jimmy Wopo Is Killed In Drive-By Shooting
- Don’t Sleep On Loneliness—It Can Literally Affect Your Health
- Will T.I. Being Caught With Another Woman Hurt “The Family Hustle”? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Uncle Bruce Talks About Why He Had To Be Re-Admitted To The Hospital [EXCLUSIVE]
- Kamala Harris Calls For DHS Secretary To Resign Over “Tearing Apart” Families
- How Rickey Smiley Spent Father’s Day 2018 [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- XXXTentacion Shot Dead In South Florida