J. Prince has been in the music game for quite sometime. He spoke to Headkrack about the time he was hanging out and heard from the streets that things could possibly happen to Biggie. J. Prince mentioned that he spoke to Diddy about it because he didn’t want to know something and not share it with Biggie’s team.
He recalls warning Diddy and believed at that time received it.
They felt secure at the time, but Biggie still ended up being murdered and we still don’t know who committed this crime. Headkrack spoke about how he believes if Tupac and Biggie got the chance to go into a room and settle things both would still be with us.
J. Prince also spoke out about the Pusha T and Drake beef. After speaking about it he began receiving threatening text messages. He mentioned it doesn’t mean nothing to him and said, “No weapon formed against me shall prosper.”
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Common, Jennifer Hudson & More Honor Kobe Bryant During NBA All-Star Game
- ‘Queen of Katwe’ Actress, Nikita Pearl Waligwa, Dies At Age 15
- NeNe Still Refuses To Own Why Her Friendship With Cynthia Fell Apart
- R. Kelly Hit With New Sexual Assault Charges, New Underaged Victim Added
- Wendy Williams Says Sorry To LGBTQ Community For Saying Men Shouldn’t Wear Skirts & Heels
- Girl Power: Meet The Women Who Are Pushing For Criminal Justice Reform in America
- Kandi Burruss’ Old Lady Gang East Point Restaurant Site Of Shooting
- Gayle King Accepts Snoop’s Apology, “I Understand the Raw Emotions Caused by This Tragic Loss”
- Tearz: Men Claiming To Be Wu-Tang Clan Finessed Hotels Out Of $100K
- Couple Claims Choosing Sides In Cardi B & Nicki Minaj Beef Led To Divorce Court