J. Prince has been in the music game for quite sometime. He spoke to Headkrack about the time he was hanging out and heard from the streets that things could possibly happen to Biggie. J. Prince mentioned that he spoke to Diddy about it because he didn’t want to know something and not share it with Biggie’s team.
He recalls warning Diddy and believed at that time received it.
They felt secure at the time, but Biggie still ended up being murdered and we still don’t know who committed this crime. Headkrack spoke about how he believes if Tupac and Biggie got the chance to go into a room and settle things both would still be with us.
J. Prince also spoke out about the Pusha T and Drake beef. After speaking about it he began receiving threatening text messages. He mentioned it doesn’t mean nothing to him and said, “No weapon formed against me shall prosper.”
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Snoop Dogg Gets Dragged For Telling Singer Ari Lennox To Grow Her Own Hair
- Diddy Prays For Forgiveness And A Cure For COVID-19 [WATCH]
- Digital Concert: John Legend To Perform Live On Rickey Smiley Morning Show’s Instagram [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Wellness Week: How to Use Quarantine Time Intentionally
- Money Matters: Learning The Difference Between Forbearance vs Deferment For Bills [VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: Kenya Moore Was Not Allowed To Speak To Her Husband’s Parents [VIDEO]
- New York Man Exposed To Coronavirus Lied To Medical Staff About Symptoms To Be With Wife During Delivery, Causes Her To Fall Ill
- Wayne Brady Says He’s Safely Shacked Up In Self-Isolation With Daughter, Ex-Wife, & Her Man
- T.C. Carson Says Calling Out Warner Bros.’ Unfair Treatment Of Living Single Cast Got Him Fired
- Kenya Moore Reveals She Was Not Allowed To Speak To Marc Daly’s Parents