J. Prince has been in the music game for quite sometime. He spoke to Headkrack about the time he was hanging out and heard from the streets that things could possibly happen to Biggie. J. Prince mentioned that he spoke to Diddy about it because he didn’t want to know something and not share it with Biggie’s team.
He recalls warning Diddy and believed at that time received it.
They felt secure at the time, but Biggie still ended up being murdered and we still don’t know who committed this crime. Headkrack spoke about how he believes if Tupac and Biggie got the chance to go into a room and settle things both would still be with us.
J. Prince also spoke out about the Pusha T and Drake beef. After speaking about it he began receiving threatening text messages. He mentioned it doesn’t mean nothing to him and said, “No weapon formed against me shall prosper.”
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Amanda Seales Explains Situation With Unruly Audience Member At A Chicago-Area Comedy Club
- ‘Cheers’ And ‘Look Who’s Talking’ Actress Kirstie Alley Passes Away at 71
- A London Tattoo Shop Is Offering Free Laser Removals Of Kanye Tattoos
- Op-Ed: Despite November Employment Gains Economy Faces Challenges In The Immediate Future
- Well, That Settles It: Draymond Green Explains Why LeBron James Is Better Than Michael Jordan
- One Yard Partners With Xfinity For ‘HBC…U Got Jokes’ Comedy Series
- Deion Sanders Leaves Jackson State For University of Colorado, Did He Sell Out The Culture? [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Who Is Keke Palmer’s Baby Daddy?! + Are Taye Diggs & Apryl Jones Engaged?! [WATCH]
- Eddie Murphy & Jonah Hill Star In The Hilarious Teaser Trailer For The Upcoming Kenya Barris Comedy ‘You People’
- Chuck D Urges For Elon Musk To Remove N-Word From Twitter