J. Prince has been in the music game for quite sometime. He spoke to Headkrack about the time he was hanging out and heard from the streets that things could possibly happen to Biggie. J. Prince mentioned that he spoke to Diddy about it because he didn’t want to know something and not share it with Biggie’s team.
He recalls warning Diddy and believed at that time received it.
They felt secure at the time, but Biggie still ended up being murdered and we still don’t know who committed this crime. Headkrack spoke about how he believes if Tupac and Biggie got the chance to go into a room and settle things both would still be with us.
J. Prince also spoke out about the Pusha T and Drake beef. After speaking about it he began receiving threatening text messages. He mentioned it doesn’t mean nothing to him and said, “No weapon formed against me shall prosper.”
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Hot Spot: This Is How Whoopi Goldberg Got Her Name! [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Serena Williams Announces Retirement + Ahmaud Arbery’s Killers Get Life In Prison
- Serena Williams Announces Approaching Retirement From Tennis in VOGUE
- Lamont Dozier, Famed Motown Songwriter and Producer, Dies at 81
- NCAT Receives $23 Million to Help Diversify Clean Energy Field
- Queen Things: Nicki Minaj To Receive Video Vanguard Award and Perform Live At 2022 VMAs
- Fetty Wap Arrested for Sending Death Threats, Waving Gun on FaceTime
- I Hate The Homies Podcast “A Happy Ending?” | Episode 12
- GoFundMe Set For Black Mother Of 6 Found Stabbed To Death In Philadelphia
- Let It Snow: ‘P-Valley’ Episode 9 Recap