If you thought that Janet Hubert’s feud with former co-star Will Smith is over, you would be mistaken. Apparently, the original Aunt Viv from the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air took to social media last Friday to blame the actor for her son’s suicide attempt.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
In a now-deleted Tweet, Hubert sent off the following:
The details around what happened to her son are scarce, but fans on social media expressed their concerns for Hubert’s own mental state:
Folks also expressed that perhaps Jada can invite Janet to the Red Table talks and hash this out once and for all:
But really, it isn’t Jada’s job to fix her husband’s mess. We just hope Janet’s son is doing better and gets the help that he so desperately needs.
What do you think about her accusations?
- Bill Cosby Might Be In Prison On Monday
- Rickey Smiley & Eva Marcille Run Down 10 Rules To Cellphone Etiquette [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- For the First Time in US History, Lawmakers—Not Voters—Say Yes to Marijuana
- Rickey Smiley’s Niece Launches Foundation Inspired By Abstinence [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Register To Win: Rickey Smiley Comedy Explosion
Will Smith Blamed By The First Aunt Viv For Her Son’s Suicide Attempt was originally published on hellobeautiful.com