Black Tony isn’t at work, but talked to Rickey Smiley about how he’s opening up a modeling agency. He wants women of all sizes and colors to send pictures to him via Twitter. Black Tony will also be using some of these models for his music video.
While running the agency he’ll still be working at the trap at night. Black Tony believes this agency will be successful and he’s going to help these ladies. We will have to see how this all works out for Black Tony.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Quavo Visits Capitol Hill To Address Gun Violence, Meets VP Kamala Harris
- Former Trump Aide Claims Rudy Giuliani Groped Her On Jan. 6
- Dwyane Wade Says It Was Difficult To Open Up To Gabrielle Union About Being Unfaithful
- Houston Hotties Link Up: Megan Thee Stallion & More Special Guests May Join Beyoncé’s Houston Renaissance Tour Stop
- Get A Peek Inside Tracee Ellis Ross’ Posh Dinner Party For Pattern Beauty
- Quavo Attends The 52nd Annual Legislative Conference To Address Gun Violence
- Report: Dallas Cowboys Cornerback, Trevon Diggs Injured Thursday
- The Latest Hollywood Divorce & What Did Tyler Perry Say About Black Women? | The Amanda Seales Show
- Tamar Braxton, Mama Braxton, and Rickey Smiley Talk Grief & Growth [WATCH]
- Tamar Braxton on Love and War 10th Anniversary Tour + ‘Changed’ Live On-Air [LISTEN]
Jeezy Files For Divorce From Jeannie Mai
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Love Triangle: Remy Ma Seems Unfazed By Cheating Allegations [WATCH]
The Streets Think Remy Ma Allegedly Cheated On Papoose With A Battle Rapper
Anthony Anderson Ordered To Pay Ex-Wife $20K A Month In Spousal Support, Social Media Chimes In
Happy Anniversary! 40 New Edition Photos That Show Their 40-Year Evolution
What Your Favorite Celebs Wore to the MTV VMA Awards
Brandon Hunter, Former NBA Player, Dies At 42