Black Tony called Rickey Smiley and he was crying on the phone. Over the weekend rumors swirled about Gucci Mane and Keyshia Ka’oir breaking up. Black Tony is so distraught over this and wants someone to go to the house to check on them.
He also didn’t understand why the radio show wasn’t talking about it. Rickey mentioned that he doesn’t believe it’s true, but Black Tony kept crying. Guess we will have to wait and see what happens.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Common, Jennifer Hudson & More Honor Kobe Bryant During NBA All-Star Game
- ‘Queen of Katwe’ Actress, Nikita Pearl Waligwa, Dies At Age 15
- NeNe Still Refuses To Own Why Her Friendship With Cynthia Fell Apart
- R. Kelly Hit With New Sexual Assault Charges, New Underaged Victim Added
- Wendy Williams Says Sorry To LGBTQ Community For Saying Men Shouldn’t Wear Skirts & Heels
- Girl Power: Meet The Women Who Are Pushing For Criminal Justice Reform in America
- Kandi Burruss’ Old Lady Gang East Point Restaurant Site Of Shooting
- Gayle King Accepts Snoop’s Apology, “I Understand the Raw Emotions Caused by This Tragic Loss”
- Tearz: Men Claiming To Be Wu-Tang Clan Finessed Hotels Out Of $100K
- Couple Claims Choosing Sides In Cardi B & Nicki Minaj Beef Led To Divorce Court