Ne-Yo has been losing weight for quite some time and he owes it all to becoming a vegan. While growing up he was all about eating meat and dairy, but as he got older realized it wasn’t healthy. He also doesn’t like the things that people are putting in the food anymore. Ne-Yo at barbecues eats plant-based foods and still has a good time.
He also talked about his new album “Good Man,” and how it’s a reflection on how much he’s grown through the years. Ne-Yo said, “Every butterfly was a caterpillar before.”
The singer is also excited about the new season of “World of Dance,” and looks forward to more success. He is also working on other projects and is excited for fans to find out about them.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Ja’net Dubois, Wilona From ‘Good Times’ Dead At 74
- Eva’s Corner: How Cow Milk & Other Regular Foods May Be Affecting Your Libido [VIDEO]
- News You Can’t Use: Sheryl Underwood Auditions To Play Whitney Houston In A Biopic? [VIDEO]
- Rock T’s Joke Of The Day: What Do You Do When You Can’t Find Any Camouflage Pants? [VIDEO]
- Ne-Yo Getting Divorced, Monica May Be Reconciling With Her Ex Husband & More [VIDEO]
- “You Are Still Our Sister”: Loni Love Sends Message To Tamar Braxton During The Real‘s 1,000th Episode Celebration
- Woman Suing Rick James Estate For $50M After Claiming He Raped Her In 1979 When She Was 15-Years-Old
- Damon Dash Sues Ex-Wife Rachel Roy for Fraud
- Common, Jennifer Hudson & More Honor Kobe Bryant During NBA All-Star Game
- ‘Queen of Katwe’ Actress, Nikita Pearl Waligwa, Dies At Age 15