Ne-Yo has been losing weight for quite some time and he owes it all to becoming a vegan. While growing up he was all about eating meat and dairy, but as he got older realized it wasn’t healthy. He also doesn’t like the things that people are putting in the food anymore. Ne-Yo at barbecues eats plant-based foods and still has a good time.
He also talked about his new album “Good Man,” and how it’s a reflection on how much he’s grown through the years. Ne-Yo said, “Every butterfly was a caterpillar before.”
The singer is also excited about the new season of “World of Dance,” and looks forward to more success. He is also working on other projects and is excited for fans to find out about them.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Snoop Dogg to Appear on ‘Law & Order: SVU’ Episode
- How To Win Money From “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” ATM! [CONTEST]
- ATM Contest: PIN #s
- Mom Threatens To Blow Up Church While Holding Baby And Handgun
- John Singleton Reportedly In Coma After Suffering Stroke
- Jay-Z’s Shawn Carter Foundation Teams Up With Toyota For HBCU Bus Tour
- Cardi B Blasts The Shade Room For Fueling Drama Between Artists [Video]
- The Wu-Tang Clan Swarm The Stage to Perform “Triumph” On ‘The Tonight Show’
- Tamron Hall Delivers Baby Boy! [PHOTOS]
- Joe Biden Announces He’s Running For President In 2020 [VIDEO]