Ne-Yo has been losing weight for quite some time and he owes it all to becoming a vegan. While growing up he was all about eating meat and dairy, but as he got older realized it wasn’t healthy. He also doesn’t like the things that people are putting in the food anymore. Ne-Yo at barbecues eats plant-based foods and still has a good time.
He also talked about his new album “Good Man,” and how it’s a reflection on how much he’s grown through the years. Ne-Yo said, “Every butterfly was a caterpillar before.”
The singer is also excited about the new season of “World of Dance,” and looks forward to more success. He is also working on other projects and is excited for fans to find out about them.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Whitney Houston Hologram Tour Dates Announced!
- ‘Set it Off’ Remake On the Way with Issa Rae
- Keke Palmer Gets Candid About Zodiac Signs, Advice To Younger Self & More
- Lil Wayne Cancels St. Louis Concert Due To Police Altercation
- Wiz Khalifa Will Play Death In Upcoming Apple TV+ Show ‘Dickinson’
- Kamala Harris Calls For Impeachment Of Brett Kavanaugh After Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- Petty Papi: Drake Trolls Kanye West With New Hoodie
- Tamika Mallory Cuts Ties With Women’s March Amidst Infighting And Anti-Semitism Accusations
- Pimp C’s Wife Congratulates Megan Thee Stallion On Roc Nation Deal, Has A Lit Gift For Her
- Kevin Hart Sued By Sex Tape Partner For $60 Million, Claims He Was In On Secretly Recording It