Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
CNN released a statement:
“It is with extraordinary sadness we can confirm the death of our friend and colleague, Anthony Bourdain,” the network said in a statement Friday morning. “His love of great adventure, new friends, fine food and drink and the remarkable stories of the world made him a unique storyteller. His talents never ceased to amaze us and we will miss him very much. Our thoughts and prayers are with his daughter and family at this incredibly difficult time.”
Bourdain, a world-renowned chef began his television career as host of “A Cook’s Tour” on the Food Network. Afterward, he joined the Travel Channel as host of “Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations.” “No Reservations” earned Bourdain two Emmy Awards.
In 2013, Bourdain joined CNN has the host of “Parts Unknown,” travel and food show which showed the chef going all around the world in lesser parts of the planent exploring different cultures and food.
This is the second celebrity suicide this week. Designer Kate Spade was found dead in her home June 5th.
- Fans Are Furious Because The Wendy Williams Show’s YouTube Channel Has Been Deleted
- Jemele Hill Opens Up About Getting An Abortion When She Was 26
- ‘The Wood’ Will Be Rebooted As A Showtime Comedy Series
- Comparing Cops’ Arrest Of Robert ‘Bobby’ Crimo To Jayland Walker’s Police Execution
- Killer Mike Uses Rap To Remind Us Of The Black Man Who Died For Independence Day
CNN’s “Parts Unknown” Host Anthony Bourdain Found Dead was originally published on woldcnews.com
More From Rickey Smiley Show