Jay-Z and Beyonce kicked off the tour and Juicy spoke about how Gary With Da Tea talked about it. Gary believes that Jay-Z is tired of Beyonce because she is so grand. Juicy defended Beyonce and said that Jay-Z knew who she was before the got married.
She said, “Beyonce is a queen and will always be a queen.”
People on Facebook Live told Gary that he needs to have a seat and also think Jay-Z loves his wife. Juicy mentioned that anybody that was going to be with Beyonce was going have to add to her. The two look pretty happy together at the concert and we love to watch them together.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Duane Martin Says Tisha Campbell Is Lying About Domestic Abuse
- The Cast Of ‘In Living Color’ To Reunite For 25th Anniversary!
- Tamera Reminisces About The First Time She Met Jay-Z & Gets Dragged By The Beyhive [VIDEO]
- Lee Daniels Posts Instagram Video About Jussie Smollett And ‘Empire’ Morale
- Woman Sues Harvard For Profiting Off Photos Of Her Enslaved Ancestors
- White Supremacist Arrested For Kidnapping And Raping Black Victim
- 8 Artists Who Are Poets And Ain’t Afraid To Show It
- Report: Cliff Dixon, Former Basketball Star, Killed Outside Of His Birthday Party In Atlanta
- RIP Jacorey Harris: Body Of Teen Reported Missing In January Found
- Rasheeda Stepped Out On Kirk, Spice Bleaches Her Skin, Scrapp + Moniece… & More Mess In #LHHATL Super Trailer