Jay-Z and Beyonce kicked off the tour and Juicy spoke about how Gary With Da Tea talked about it. Gary believes that Jay-Z is tired of Beyonce because she is so grand. Juicy defended Beyonce and said that Jay-Z knew who she was before the got married.
She said, “Beyonce is a queen and will always be a queen.”
People on Facebook Live told Gary that he needs to have a seat and also think Jay-Z loves his wife. Juicy mentioned that anybody that was going to be with Beyonce was going have to add to her. The two look pretty happy together at the concert and we love to watch them together.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Cardi B. On Zaya Wade: ‘Let People Find Their Own Happiness’
- Eva Marcille And Tyra Banks Reunite On ‘Watch What Happens Live’
- Jada Pinkett Smith Checks Snoop Dogg’s Gayle King Comments
- Erykah Badu Performs With Her Daughter Puma [VIDEO]
- Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute To Kobe And Gianna At Emotional Memorial
- Niecy Nash Posts Sultry Instagram Snap In Honor Of 50th Birthday [PHOTO]
- Lena Waithe Will Be The Voice Of Disney’s First Ever LGBTQ Character
- Hot Spot: Erykah Badu Was Not Inspired By Gwyneth Paltrow’s Candle [VIDEO]
- Harvey Weinstein Convicted Of Rape, Criminal Sex Act In Manhattan Trial
- Slain HBCU Student Anitra Gunn’s Boyfriend Has Been Charged With Murder