Jay-Z and Beyonce kicked off the tour and Juicy spoke about how Gary With Da Tea talked about it. Gary believes that Jay-Z is tired of Beyonce because she is so grand. Juicy defended Beyonce and said that Jay-Z knew who she was before the got married.
She said, “Beyonce is a queen and will always be a queen.”
People on Facebook Live told Gary that he needs to have a seat and also think Jay-Z loves his wife. Juicy mentioned that anybody that was going to be with Beyonce was going have to add to her. The two look pretty happy together at the concert and we love to watch them together.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Black Music Month: FAMU’s Marching Band Performed In Paris Fashion Show [Video]
- Hot Spot: Here’s What Happened At Omarion & Mario’s Verzuz + Eva Presents At The BET Awards [WATCH]
- SEE VIDEO: Was Omarion’s Watermelon Eating At Verzuz Sexy Or Cringe? [WATCH]
- Judge Declares Mistrial in Suge Knight’s Civil Case
- Michelle Obama Shares Thoughts On The Overturning Of Roe v. Wade, Says She’s ‘Heartbroken’
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade To Make Abortion Unconstitutional
- Jussie Smollett Maintains Innocence In Viral Race Hoax: “If I [Did It], I’d Be A Piece Of Sh*t”
- Jordyn Woods Announces New Partnership With ‘Playboy Centerfold’
- Fans Mistake Content Creator Candice Craig For Toni Braxton In New Video To Beyoncé’s ‘Break My Soul’
- Megan Thee Stallion Shows Off Her Waist Length Locs While Vacationing In Cannes