Jay-Z and Beyonce kicked off the tour and Juicy spoke about how Gary With Da Tea talked about it. Gary believes that Jay-Z is tired of Beyonce because she is so grand. Juicy defended Beyonce and said that Jay-Z knew who she was before the got married.
She said, “Beyonce is a queen and will always be a queen.”
People on Facebook Live told Gary that he needs to have a seat and also think Jay-Z loves his wife. Juicy mentioned that anybody that was going to be with Beyonce was going have to add to her. The two look pretty happy together at the concert and we love to watch them together.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Morehouse Employee Placed On Leave After Several Students Allege Sexual Misconduct
- 33 Employees At Japanese Anime Studio Burned Alive By Arsonist Screaming “You Die!”
- Newborn Dies After Grandfather Gives Him Taste Of Alcohol At A Party
- Funnest Reactions To Remy Ma’s “Old Town Road” Remix About Parole [VIDEO]
- Apryl Jones Speaks On State Of Her Relationship With Lil Fizz [VIDEO]
- Sparkle’s Niece Now Working With Authorities In R. Kelly Case
- Taye Diggs Opens Up About His Dating Life & Why He Still Stans For Jussie Smollett [VIDEO]
- DeVon Franklin To Produce Kirk Franklin Biopic
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Lobbied Racist Donald Trump To Help A$AP Rocky
- Beyonce Drops A Visual Masterpiece For ‘Spirit’