Jay-Z a couple years ago had a child come out to say that he was allegedly his son. The kid who is now an adult doesn’t believe he got a fair process. People think he only wants money from the rapper, but really he wants to know who his dad is.
Rickey Smiley believes that Jay-Z should just take it and get it over with. Pusha T put out a song about Drake and fans love it. In the song he spoke about Drake’s alleged child, sleeping with porn stars and more.
R. Kelly better get ready because HULU is putting out a documentary about him. In this film it will have past people that worked for him talking as well as girls that were allegedly involved in the sex cult.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- Ben Crump Compares Tyre Nichols’ Footage To Rodney King: ‘Those Officers Did Not Extend Any Humanity’ [WATCH]
- Ma$e Honored With Proclamation And His Own Day In Harlem
- Lauren London Wears A Cute Little Black Dress To ‘The Night Show’
- I Love What My Eyes Have Laid Sight On: Oscar Nominees Brian Tyree Henry & Angela Bassett Share A Heartwarming Moment
- Florida High School Students Threaten To Sue Florida And Gov. Ron DeSantis Over AP Studies Ban
- That’s My Beat: Snoop Dogg Shares Insight On 2Pac’s Classic ‘All Eyez On Me’ Album
- If The World Was Coming To An End, What’s The Last Thing You’d Do?! [WATCH]
- NYPD Releases Footage From Outside Drake’s Apollo Concert
- 5 Memphis Police Officers Who Fatally Beat Tyre Nichols Charged With Murder