Jay-Z a couple years ago had a child come out to say that he was allegedly his son. The kid who is now an adult doesn’t believe he got a fair process. People think he only wants money from the rapper, but really he wants to know who his dad is.
Rickey Smiley believes that Jay-Z should just take it and get it over with. Pusha T put out a song about Drake and fans love it. In the song he spoke about Drake’s alleged child, sleeping with porn stars and more.
R. Kelly better get ready because HULU is putting out a documentary about him. In this film it will have past people that worked for him talking as well as girls that were allegedly involved in the sex cult.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- “No, I’m Not Nervous About My Wedding Night” Kierra Sheard And Fiancé Jordan Kelly Answer Fan Questions
- Gary’s Tea: Jada Pinkett-Smith & Will Smith May Be Getting A Divorce? [WATCH]
- Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms August Alsina Relationship: “I Just Wanted To Feel Good”
- Charlie Wilson Talks New Music, Being In Quarantine, & New School R&B [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- “I Got ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS Stimulus Promotion” PRESENTED BY Charlie Wilson [CONTEST]
- Mariah Carey Announces The Completion Of Her “Unfiltered” And “Deep” Memoir: “It Took Me A Lifetime To Have The Courage”
- Mo’Nique Addresses Speculation That She Will Replace NeNe Leakes On RHOA: “NeNe Is Irreplaceable”
- Simpin’ Ain’t Easy?: NYT Breaks Down The Word Simp For The Masses
- Who Killed Pop Smoke?: 5 People Arrested Over Slain Rapper’s Death
- “Black Lives Matter” Painted In Front Of Trump Tower In New York City