Cardi B is about to give birth and Gary With Da Tea mentioned she might not have a career after it. Her and Rita Ora released a song using an offensive word against the LGBTQ community The two apologized, but also mentioned they didn’t know the word was bad.
Rickey Smiley thinks they should create a political correction dictionary to know when people could possibly be offended. Meghan Markle got married this weekend and it was without drama. Gary spoke about how some family members wanted to crash it, but that didn’t happen.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- John Gray Denies Cheating, Defends His Wife, Aventer Gray
- Kim Burrell Goes Viral For Sharing Her Preference For Le’Andria Johnson Over Fantasia [VIDEO]
- Congrats: Derrick Rose & Wife Alaina Expecting Baby Number Two
- Yung Joc Gets 3-D Tupac Haircut [PHOTOS]
- Michael Avenatti Arrest Gives R. Kelly’s Lawyer Boost In Sex Tape Defense
- Is Issa Rae Engaged To Longtime Boyfriend Louis Diame? [PHOTOS]
- Did Wendy Williams’ Husband Welcome A New Baby With His Alleged Mistress?
- Kehlani Gives Birth To Healthy Baby Girl [PHOTO]
- Report: Cardi B Suing Bloggers Over Prostitution, Drug & STD Rumors
- Body Recovered From River Identified As Missing Social Justice Advocate, Amber Evans