Roy Wood Jr. called a woman that was half sleep to prank her. He told her that she would be charged for obstructing the sidewalk because she parks there. The woman mentioned that the maintenance people and neighbors do that, but not her.
Roy called her ghetto and then talked about how he wanted to evict her. Then after he spoke about her bad kids as well as race she immediately said he was discriminating and she is ready to file a lawsuit. When she found out it was a prank call she couldn’t believe it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Kanye West Spoke To Joe Rogan For 3 Hours, Says Oprah Told Him Not To Run
- Gary’s Tea: Wendy Williams’ Staff Worried About Her Health & On-Air Behavior [WATCH]
- Money Matters With Jini Thornton: Here’s What You Need To Know About Financial Aid During The Pandemic [WATCH]
- Ice Cube Shares Details Of Talk With Trump, Says He’s “Not Playing Politics”
- NBA Player Zach Randolph’s Wife Files For Divorce Weeks After A “Hacked” Tweet
- JAY-Z Announces His First Cannabis Brand, MONOGRAM
- Kristen Welker Achieves The Seemingly Impossible Of Keeping Order At Final Debate
- Busta Rhymes Shows Off Rock-Solid Abs, 50 Cent Throws Light Jabs
- It Sure Seems Like Black Folks Are Fueling The Record Number Of Early Voters
- “Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)” Rapper Silento Arrested After Allegedly Driving 143 MPH