Roy Wood Jr. called a woman that was half sleep to prank her. He told her that she would be charged for obstructing the sidewalk because she parks there. The woman mentioned that the maintenance people and neighbors do that, but not her.
Roy called her ghetto and then talked about how he wanted to evict her. Then after he spoke about her bad kids as well as race she immediately said he was discriminating and she is ready to file a lawsuit. When she found out it was a prank call she couldn’t believe it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Barbara Streisand Responds To Backlash For Her Comments On Michael Jackson & His Accusers
- Watch: Beautiful ‘Last Black Man In San Francisco’ Trailer Tackles Gentrification With Tichina Arnold, Danny Glover & More
- #BlackGirlMagic: 16-Year-Old Accepted Into Five Law Schools
- She’s Back! ‘Claws’ Cutie Karrueche Confirms Her Return As A Bedazzled Eyepatch Rocking Virginia [VIDEO]
- Condolences: Megan Thee Stallion’s Mother, Holly Thomas, Passes Away
- Porsha Williams Gives Birth To Baby Girl! [PHOTOS]
- Cam Newton Says He Gave Up Sex As Part Of His Monthly Challenges To Be Better [VIDEO]
- “One on One” Creator, Notable Television Writer & Producer Eunetta T. Boone Dead At 63
- 5-Year-Old Boy Dies After Being Crushed By Table At Church [VIDEO]
- Wendy Williams Husband Kevin Hunter Releases Statement