Roy Wood Jr. called a woman that was half sleep to prank her. He told her that she would be charged for obstructing the sidewalk because she parks there. The woman mentioned that the maintenance people and neighbors do that, but not her.
Roy called her ghetto and then talked about how he wanted to evict her. Then after he spoke about her bad kids as well as race she immediately said he was discriminating and she is ready to file a lawsuit. When she found out it was a prank call she couldn’t believe it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Michael B. Jordan Shares Why He Decided To Go Public With Lori Harvey
- Claudia Jordan Says NeNe Leakes Ruined Her Own Career
- ‘Jaslyn Will Not Die In Vain’: Family Holds Vigil For 7-Year-Old Girl Killed Outside Chicago McDonald’s
- Erykah Badu Shut It Down In Her New Campaign With Burberry
- Joe Biden & Kamala Harris Say “We Still Have Work To Do” After Derek Chauvin Conviction
- Unarmed Father Of 10 Kids Killed By Police In North Carolina
- Columbus Mayor Andrew Ginther Talks About the Investigation of the Fatal Shooting of Columbus Teen Ma’Khia Bryant
- Report: Baby Blue Of Pretty Ricky Shot In Miami
- LeVar Burton, Robin Roberts To Guest Host Future Episodes Of ‘Jeopardy!’
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s Ep. 12: Blame It On The Alcohol [Listen]