Roy Wood Jr. calls up a fire department and talks about how he wants to do a pyrotechnic routine at his new club. The place is called the Tropical Booty Meat and it’s a laundry mat and strip club. He wants to do a show, but the fire fighter on the phone doesn’t think it sounds good.
Roy mentioned that he wants to put 151 on the pole, light it on fire and have the stripper slide down it. This will make her more money and get people to come to the show. Roy spoke about how he had a fire hose and that’s when the fire fighter said something very interesting.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- A French Show Thought Using Blackface To Hide The Identity Of A Teen Rape Victim Would Be A Good Idea
- Ryan Henry Speaks Out Against Those Making Disparaging Comments About His Slain Sister
- Erykah Badu’s Badussy Incense Sell Out! Here’s How To Get Some
- George Zimmerman Files $265M Lawsuit Against Pete Buttigieg & Elizabeth Warren
- Black Tony Got Locked Up! [VIDEO]
- Actress Rosario Dawson Opens Up About Her Sexuality, Confirms “Coming Out” In IG Post
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Sold Out, Supplies Are Very Limited
- Big Boi Approves James Harden & Russell Westbrook’s ‘Stankonia’ Tribute in ‘GQ’
- Fans Call for TMZ Boycott Over Leaking Black Celebrity Deaths Before Families Notified
- SZA Says ‘Rolling Stone’ Cover With Megan Thee Stallion & Normani Will Be Her Last