Roy Wood Jr. calls up a fire department and talks about how he wants to do a pyrotechnic routine at his new club. The place is called the Tropical Booty Meat and it’s a laundry mat and strip club. He wants to do a show, but the fire fighter on the phone doesn’t think it sounds good.
Roy mentioned that he wants to put 151 on the pole, light it on fire and have the stripper slide down it. This will make her more money and get people to come to the show. Roy spoke about how he had a fire hose and that’s when the fire fighter said something very interesting.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- CeCe Winans Says Appearance In Trump Approved COVID-19 Ad Isn’t “Political,” Social Media Reacts
- Zonnique Is Glowing In Her Comfortable Pregnancy Style
- Breonna Taylor Case Transcripts To Be Released, Suggests Daniel Cameron Misrepresented Case
- Tamika Mallory Places Sellout Jacket On Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron
- Da Brat’s Birthday Surprise For LisaRaye Went Left After Not Speaking For Months [WATCH]
- 2020 Early Voting Dates By State For Presidential Election
- Platinum Plan President Trump’s 2016 Campaign Allegedly Listed Black Voters As “Deterrence”
- Marsai Martin Working On Unscripted Show About Black Women Who Have Made History
- Tamika Mallory Discusses The Aftermath Of The Breonna Taylor Case [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Front Page News: First Presidential Debate Happens Tomorrow Between Donald Trump & Joe Biden [WATCH]