Roy Wood Jr. calls up a fire department and talks about how he wants to do a pyrotechnic routine at his new club. The place is called the Tropical Booty Meat and it’s a laundry mat and strip club. He wants to do a show, but the fire fighter on the phone doesn’t think it sounds good.
Roy mentioned that he wants to put 151 on the pole, light it on fire and have the stripper slide down it. This will make her more money and get people to come to the show. Roy spoke about how he had a fire hose and that’s when the fire fighter said something very interesting.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Shock G, Digital Underground Rapper And West Coast Pioneer, Dead At 57
- Hot Spot: DMX’s Funeral Services Will Be Live Streamed For Fans To Attend Virtually [WATCH]
- Retired Officer Chris Anderson Shares Police Perspective With Recent Shootings [WATCH]
- Will Phaedra Parks Be Returning For Season 14 Of RHOA?!
- Michael B. Jordan Shares Why He Decided To Go Public With Lori Harvey
- Claudia Jordan Says NeNe Leakes Ruined Her Own Career
- ‘Jaslyn Will Not Die In Vain’: Family Holds Vigil For 7-Year-Old Girl Killed Outside Chicago McDonald’s
- Erykah Badu Shut It Down In Her New Campaign With Burberry
- Joe Biden & Kamala Harris Say “We Still Have Work To Do” After Derek Chauvin Conviction
- Unarmed Father Of 10 Kids Killed By Police In North Carolina