Roy Wood Jr. calls up a fire department and talks about how he wants to do a pyrotechnic routine at his new club. The place is called the Tropical Booty Meat and it’s a laundry mat and strip club. He wants to do a show, but the fire fighter on the phone doesn’t think it sounds good.
Roy mentioned that he wants to put 151 on the pole, light it on fire and have the stripper slide down it. This will make her more money and get people to come to the show. Roy spoke about how he had a fire hose and that’s when the fire fighter said something very interesting.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- LaTocha Scott’s Husband Allegedly Expecting Baby From Mistress!
- Payton Gendron To Plead Guilty To Racist Buffalo Shooting, Death Penalty Still A Possibility
- Nene Leakes Shined In A $2,550 Chain Dress For Porsha’s Wedding
- Offset Takes To Instagram To Once Again Pay Homage To Takeoff
- Porsha Williams And Simon Guobadia Get Married Again!
- Long Lines During Only Weekend Of Early Voting In Georgia Runoff Election
- Fantasia Owned The Stage In Augusto Manzanares Look
- Xscape Shines In La Roxx Looks During Soul Train Awards Performance
- Op-Ed: Routine Depression Screenings Could Improve Care For Underrepresented Groups
- Op-Ed: For The Bay Area, We’re Processing Grief Through Culture