Roy Wood Jr. doesn’t care how early it is he will prank you. He called a woman up and told her she owes $1400 for the tile she messed up in her old apartment. The women mentioned she called downtown to get them to fix it and report it.
Roy told her to adjust her tone and then began talking about her kids messing up the floor. The woman hung up and then mentioned he’s never going to deal with Black tenants. She hung up again and you won’t believe her reaction when she found out her sister pranked her.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Wendy Williams Hospitalized For Psychiatric Evaluation While Also Battling COVID
- T.I. & Tiny Avoid Sexual Assault Charges Due To Statute Of Limitations
- Hot Spot: Should Lil Mo Forgive Fat Joe For Calling Her A Dusty B**ch Who Lives In A Crackhouse?
- Gary’s Tea: Gabrielle Union Finally Opens Up About Dwyane Wade’s “Break Baby” [WATCH]
- New York State To Ban All Gasoline Operated Cars By 2035
- Kyrie Irving’s Cryptic Tweet About Taking Masks Off Has Twitter Confused
- ‘The Proud Family’ Revival To Star Lizzo, A Boogie, Lil Nas X And More
- Actor Jeremy Pope Dedicated His Met Gala Outfit To Slave Attire In The Cotton Fields
- Nas Graces ‘Ebony’ Magazine October 2021
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s” Episode 33 ‘Dating “Regular” Guys’