Roy Wood Jr. doesn’t care how early it is he will prank you. He called a woman up and told her she owes $1400 for the tile she messed up in her old apartment. The women mentioned she called downtown to get them to fix it and report it.
Roy told her to adjust her tone and then began talking about her kids messing up the floor. The woman hung up and then mentioned he’s never going to deal with Black tenants. She hung up again and you won’t believe her reaction when she found out her sister pranked her.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Kelly Rowland Just Launched A Fashion Collection With JustFab And It’s Amazing
- Mo’Nique Comes Through With The Icy Park Drip In Swaggy Unboxing Video
- So Cute: Serena Williams & Daughter Olympia Flaunt Matching Outfits In New Stuart Weitzman Campaign
- #FreeFriday ?: Ice Cube Accuses Warner Bros. Of Halting ‘Friday’ Franchise
- Spike Lee Partners With HBO On 9/11 Documentary For 20th Anniversary
- Gov. Greg Abbott Announces Texas 100 Percent Open Starting March 10, Ending Mask Mandate
- Chadwick Boseman’s Wife Taylor Simone Ledward Tearfully Accepts Golden Globe Award On His Behalf
- Gary’s Tea: Woman Says T.I. Forced Her To Have Sex With Nelly, Allegedly [WATCH]
- T.I. Will Not Return For ‘Ant Man 3’ Amid Sexual Abuse Allegations
- Counselor Yunetta Spring Explores EMDR Therapy Strategy To Heal Stress & Trauma [WATCH]