Roy Wood Jr. doesn’t care how early it is he will prank you. He called a woman up and told her she owes $1400 for the tile she messed up in her old apartment. The women mentioned she called downtown to get them to fix it and report it.
Roy told her to adjust her tone and then began talking about her kids messing up the floor. The woman hung up and then mentioned he’s never going to deal with Black tenants. She hung up again and you won’t believe her reaction when she found out her sister pranked her.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gov. Gavin Newsom Speaks on Dianne Feinstein’s Senate Replacement
- Kanye’s Shelved Album Produced By Dr. Dre Leaks Online [LISTEN]
- Erica Campbell on Her Album ‘I Love You’: Love Needs Better PR
- Facial Recognition Lawsuits Spotlights How AI Is Weaponized Against Black People
- Be Careful When Shopping At Temu
- More Than 1000 Kids Reported Missing In Ohio This Year, Per Report
- 7th Annual Black Owned Wine & Spirits Festival Makes DC Return On September 30
- WGA Reaches Tentative Agreement But The Hollywood Fight Continues
- You Care: Julia Fox Says Her Relationship With Kanye West Lacked Sex
- Girl On Fire: Alicia Keys Files A Trademark For “Alicia Teas”
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Ime Udoka's Alleged Mistress Revealed As 34-Year-Old Married Mormon Kathleen Nimmo Lynch
Love Triangle: Remy Ma Seems Unfazed By Cheating Allegations [WATCH]
Anthony Anderson Ordered To Pay Ex-Wife $20K A Month In Spousal Support, Social Media Chimes In
The Streets Think Remy Ma Allegedly Cheated On Papoose With A Battle Rapper
Nia Long Name Drops Ime Udoka’s Alleged Mistress & Slams Boston Celtics
Tight Ends: Miami Dolphin Tyreek Hill Wants To Become Porn Star After Retiring, Social Media Has Thoughts
Dwyane Wade Says It Was Difficult To Open Up To Gabrielle Union About Being Unfaithful