Rickey Smiley over the last couple of days has been talking about White people calling the cops on Black people for no reason. The incident that happened a couple days ago where a White lady called the cops on some Black people trying to barbecue has made headlines because police didn’t see anything wrong. Rickey spoke about how another woman began recording her and she immediately felt victimized and began to cry.
He then spoke about a video that comedian, Marvin H posted of a White officer telling a Black man that the next time the neighbor bothered him to call him back. Rickey praised the good cops that step up to the plate and do the right thing. He is just sick of police officer being used by people for the wrong intensions.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday
- What’s Trending: What’s Something New You’ve Tried & Regretted It? [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Did Ime Udoka Really Cheat On Nia Long With A Mormon White Woman?! [WATCH]
- Ray J Posts & Deletes Suicidal Message On Instagram: “If It Wasn’t For My Kids I Would Jump Off & Die Tonight”
- Ime Udoka’s Alleged Mistress Revealed As 34-Year-Old Married Mormon Kathleen Nimmo Lynch
- Santa Puts In That Work In New ‘Violent Night’ Trailer
- Marjorie Harvey Gives Us Style Goals In An All Black Fit
- Michaela Coel Is Beauty Personified On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine
- President Biden To Pardon All Federal Offenses Of Simple Marijuana Possession
- The Story Of Basketball’s Best Kept Secret Raymond Lewis Revealed In Award-Winning Documentary
- Gary’s Tea: Lyfe Jennings Receives Backlash After Sharing His Jeffrey Dahmer Prison Story [WATCH]