Rickey Smiley from the day he got on the radio has always expressed his love for God on each show. After Praise Break, Rickey spoke about how God keeps us going and gives us comfort when we need it. He is our friend and father and we must praise his name at all times.
God sits high and looks low to pull us out through all the storms. You can depend on God all the time even when things aren’t looking good. Remember you aren’t alone and God is always there.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Billboard Music Awards 2018 [PHOTOS]
- Cop Falsely Arrests Woman For DUI After Sexually Assaulting Her
- Trumps Messes Up His Own Wife’s Name By Referring To Her As “Melanie”
- LeBron James And Cavs Save Season With Game 3 Win
- Beyoncé Buys Her Own Church In New Orleans
- The Black Choir That Gave Us Chills Singing “Stand By Me” At The Royal Wedding [VIDEO]
- Report: Black Girls With A Positive Racial Identity Perform Better Academically
- Da Brat Shows Rickey Smiley’s Cooking Some Love [EXCLUSIVE]
- Spike Lee’s “BlacKkKlansman” Wins Grand Prix At Cannes
- Why PJ Morton’s “Gumbo” Tour Was Like Food To The Soul