Rickey Smiley from the day he got on the radio has always expressed his love for God on each show. After Praise Break, Rickey spoke about how God keeps us going and gives us comfort when we need it. He is our friend and father and we must praise his name at all times.
God sits high and looks low to pull us out through all the storms. You can depend on God all the time even when things aren’t looking good. Remember you aren’t alone and God is always there.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- The Gucci-Dapper Dan Collection [PHOTOS]
- Racist White Hate Group Embraces Trump’s Treason By Recruiting Russians
- Offset’s Lawyer Says Rapper Is Being Targeted By Cops
- Home Depot Rehires Black Worker After Facing Criticism Over Firing Him For Standing Up To Racist Customer
- Pusha T Marries Longtime Girlfriend Virginia Williams [PHOTOS]
- Stand Your Ground Law That Got George Zimmerman Acquitted Of Murdering Trayvon Lets Another White Person Walk Free
- Tekashi69 Beaten, Robbed And Hospitalized
- Minneapolis Community Helped 13-Year-Old After Complaints That He Opened A Hot Dog Stand
- Church Announcements: Bernice Jenkins Complains About The People Wearing Bikinis To The Church Picnic [EXCLUSIVE]
- Strippers Are Accepting Tips Via Cash App? [VIDEO]