Rickey Smiley from the day he got on the radio has always expressed his love for God on each show. After Praise Break, Rickey spoke about how God keeps us going and gives us comfort when we need it. He is our friend and father and we must praise his name at all times.
God sits high and looks low to pull us out through all the storms. You can depend on God all the time even when things aren’t looking good. Remember you aren’t alone and God is always there.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Joycelyn Savage Is Still Team R. Kelly, Says He’s Reading Fan Letters
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Prosecutors Ask For Reduced Sentence Thanks to His “Extraordinary” Snitching
- Cardi B Responds To Offset Social Media Hack, “We Good Over Here”
- Taraji (And Her Fro) Slay SELF Cover; Talks Menopause, Mental Health & Jussie
- Could Your Permanent Hair Dye Increase Your Risk Of Developing Breast Cancer?
- DaBaby, Megan Thee Stallion & Lil Nas X Featured On ‘Forbes’ 30 Under 30 List
- ‘Atlantics’ Is An Epic Black Love Story For Your Next Netflix And Chill
- Dame Dash’s Baby Mamas Looking To Get Unpaid Child Support from Lee Daniels
- Kevin Garnett Reveals Why Kyrie Irving Didn’t Have What It Takes To Make It In Boston
- George Zimmerman Sues Family Of Trayvon Martin, Book Publisher And Prosecutors For $100 Million