Rickey Smiley from the day he got on the radio has always expressed his love for God on each show. After Praise Break, Rickey spoke about how God keeps us going and gives us comfort when we need it. He is our friend and father and we must praise his name at all times.
God sits high and looks low to pull us out through all the storms. You can depend on God all the time even when things aren’t looking good. Remember you aren’t alone and God is always there.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Made For TV?: Kim Kardashian Reportedly Saving Divorce Details For Final Season of KUWTK
- DaniLeigh Is Trending For Her New Light-Skinned Anthem And Fans Are UPSET
- Keyshia Cole And Ashanti Give New Meaning To The Term ‘Fashionable Late’
- Get It Right: ‘Vogue’ Republishing Kamala Harris Issue With New Cover After Backlash
- GG Townson Explains The Pressure Of Playing In The Salt-N-Pepa Biopic [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Front Page News: Here’s What Joe And Kamala Are Doing On Their First Day In Office [WATCH]
- Rare Air Jordan 1’s Got Shine During The Inauguration [Photos]
- Kamala Harris Delivers First Speech As Madam Vice President
- Wild Thoughts: Fat Joe Partners With DJ Khaled For Joint OnlyFans Account
- Reversing Course: Joe Biden Signs Executive Actions Dissolving Trump’s Racist Policies