Rickey Smiley performed this weekend in Miami for the LIT AF Tour and it truly was a blessing. He spoke about how he’s never performed for a crowd of over 12,000 people and it was sold out. Rickey believed that Mike Epps and DeRay Davis were hilarious.
When he got back to the hotel room it made him want to step his game up for his next performance. He also thanked the stadium for the warm welcome. They had all the comedians pictures near the Miami Heat championship banners and gave them all souvenirs.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Ideas For The Obamas Now That They Have A Netflix Deal
- Kanye West Pays $85K For Rights To Whitney Houston’s Drug Bathroom Pic
- Rachel Dolezal Facing Charges Of Welfare Fraud
- How Uncle Bruce Is Doing After Heart Surgery [EXCLUSIVE]
- La La Is Turning Her Book “The Love Playbook” Into A Movie With Queen Latifah
- Morgan Freeman Issues Apology After Hit With Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- Trump Fixes His Face To Say Protesting NFL Players Should Be Deported [VIDEO]
- Offset Says He Crashed Avoiding A Crackhead [VIDEO]
- Korean Boss Who Slapped Black Female Employee Facing Charges
- “Empire” Recap: The Lyons Go Out With A Pregnancy, A Proposal & A Death