Rickey Smiley performed this weekend in Miami for the LIT AF Tour and it truly was a blessing. He spoke about how he’s never performed for a crowd of over 12,000 people and it was sold out. Rickey believed that Mike Epps and DeRay Davis were hilarious.
When he got back to the hotel room it made him want to step his game up for his next performance. He also thanked the stadium for the warm welcome. They had all the comedians pictures near the Miami Heat championship banners and gave them all souvenirs.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Tommy DeBarge Of R&B Group Switch Passes Away At 64
- Discovery+ and Oprah Team Up For New Series ‘The Great Soul Food Cook-Off’
- Martin Lawrence Talks LIT AF Tour, New Drama Movie Coming Soon, & Favorite ‘Martin’ Characters [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: R. Kelly Placed On Suicide Watch + Lil Nas X Gets His Own Day In Atlanta [WATCH]
- HBCU Paul Quinn College Might Have The Best Basketball Court Ever Made
- Gold Digger: Kim Kardashian Paid Kanye West $23 Million To Keep Hidden Hills Home During Divorce
- Facebook Reportedly Planning “Rebrand” With New Name
- BET Is Bringing The ‘2021 Soul Train Awards’ To Apollo Theater For The First Time Ever
- Prayers For The Family Of The Five Teens Killed In Capital Boulevard Crash
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict And Her Fashionable Family Slay On Instagram