Roy Wood Jr. is up to his early prank calls again. He called a woman and pretended to be someone from the place where she has to get her name changed at. Roy told her she would have to pay an extra $125 because the grace period to change her last name passed.
He then told her that she didn’t love her husband enough to change it sooner. The woman changed her tone and got loud, that’s when Roy told her he was going to come slap her. You won’t believe how the prank call ended.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- “When We Don’t Vote Speech” From Rev. Dr. Howard-John Wesley Explains Why We Need To Vote [WATCH]
- What Did Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron Actually Present To The Breonna Taylor Grand Jury?
- LeBron James Vows To Continue The Fight For Black Women Following Breonna Taylor Injustice
- Talk Slow: Dapper Dan Details How Luxury Eventually Embraced Hip-Hop
- Cardi B Claims Her DMs Are Flooded Following Split From Offset–“I Could Date Any Man I Want”
- Kanye West Vows To Give Back His 50% Share of Masters To G.O.O.D Music Artists
- Breonna Taylor Case Causes Nationwide Protests After Cops Go Unprosecuted
- Study: Alcohol, Drug-Related Deaths Up Across Maryland Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Jaguar Wright Apologizes To Tiffany Haddish After Accusing Common Of Sexual Assault
- Mural Celebrating Chadwick Boseman At Downtown Disney