Roy Wood Jr. is up to his early prank calls again. He called a woman and pretended to be someone from the place where she has to get her name changed at. Roy told her she would have to pay an extra $125 because the grace period to change her last name passed.
He then told her that she didn’t love her husband enough to change it sooner. The woman changed her tone and got loud, that’s when Roy told her he was going to come slap her. You won’t believe how the prank call ended.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Dallas Restaurant Owner, Kevin Kelley Responds To Viral Video And Twerking Controversy [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Did Barack Obama Just Tell Us That Aliens Are Real!? [WATCH]
- Ari Lennox Creates Jingle With Google To Support Black Business ‘Grounded’
- Disney+ Pays Homage To Chadwick Boseman’s ‘Black Panther’ For The King’s Birthday
- Jay-Z Connects With Luke Cage Creator To Produce New Netflix Thriller
- Floyd Mayweather Wants Black Athletes Stop Making Fun of Nate Robinson Getting Knocked Out
- Gary’s Tea: Kevin Hart Gets Dragged For “Hoe Activity” Joke About His Daughter [WATCH]
- Dr. Collier Shares Coronavirus Updates And Precautions Post Thanksgiving [WATCH]
- These Stars Casually Slayed At The 2020 Soul Train Awards
- Racist Landlord Gets Fraction Of Max Prison Time For ‘Threatening To Kill’ Black Family Tenants