Roy Wood Jr. is up to his early prank calls again. He called a woman and pretended to be someone from the place where she has to get her name changed at. Roy told her she would have to pay an extra $125 because the grace period to change her last name passed.
He then told her that she didn’t love her husband enough to change it sooner. The woman changed her tone and got loud, that’s when Roy told her he was going to come slap her. You won’t believe how the prank call ended.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Antoine Fuqua & Wife Lela Rochon All Smiles At Daughter’s Play Post-Scandal [PHOTO]
- Admit It: You Totally Forgot About These Disney Channel Movies
- New Research Shows Fewer Americans Believe In God
- Who Wore It Best? Beyoncé, Eve, And Kourtney Kardashian All Love This Blinged Out Naeem Khan Suit [POLL]
- Bag Secured: Stephen A. Smith Now ESPN’s Highest Paid Sportscaster
- Instagram Annouces It Will Begin Test Hiding Likes In The US, Nicki Minaj & Cardi B Have Thoughts
- Drake Reportedly Breaks Silence After Getting Booed Off Stage, As Tyler The Creator Calls Fans “Entitled and Trash”
- Kevin Hart Gives Touching Speech At People’s Choice Awards In First Public Appearance Since Car Crash
- Watch Trina Put Woman In Place At Wal-Mart For Using A Racial Slur [VIDEO]
- Lecrae On Kanye West’s ‘Jesus Is King’ Album: “Even If He’s Insincere, The Gospel Message Is Very Clear And Evident” [VIDEO]