Roy Wood Jr. is up to his early prank calls again. He called a woman and pretended to be someone from the place where she has to get her name changed at. Roy told her she would have to pay an extra $125 because the grace period to change her last name passed.
He then told her that she didn’t love her husband enough to change it sooner. The woman changed her tone and got loud, that’s when Roy told her he was going to come slap her. You won’t believe how the prank call ended.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Eddie Murphy Reveals His Plans To Return To Stand-Up
- T.I. & Tiny’s Lawyer Shuts Down Claim They Tried Giving Alleged Sex Abuse Victims A “Deal”
- WNBA Champion Candace Parker Used Her G-14 Classification To School Shaq On Modern Basketball
- Gary’s Tea: Can We Really Compare Chloe Bailey To Beyonce’? [WATCH]
- Kenya Moore Says LaToya Ali Kissing Other Women Didn’t Make Her Jealous
- Maia Chaka Makes History As The First Black Woman Referee To Join NFL
- After Being Sued By Her Sister, Mariah Carey’s Brother Is Now Suing For “Emotional Distress”
- Toronto Raptors’ Jump in COVID-19 Infections Reportedly Due to Weak Protocol Follow-Through
- 5 Podcasts Every Black Women Should Listen To In 2021
- Nostalgic AF: TikTok User Shares Black Sitcom-Inspired Outfits To Celebrate BHM