Don’t mess with a woman and her money. Roy Wood Jr. called up a woman and told her that because she took extra time off and then quit her job they would be charging her for it. He mentioned that each paycheck $400 would be taken from her account.
The woman on the phone began to get upset and then was called sorry as well as a curse word. Then another man got on the phone and called her sensitive and she was too through. She hung up, but you won’t believe what happened when they called her back.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Fans Call for TMZ Boycott Over Leaking Black Celebrity Deaths Before Families Notified
- SZA Says ‘Rolling Stone’ Cover With Megan Thee Stallion & Normani Will Be Her Last
- Pop Smoke Seemed To Be Targeted In A Hit: Report
- WATCH: Trailer Released For Spotify’s Cash Money Docuseries ‘New Cash Order’
- Michelle Williams Says To Leave People Who Walked Away At Your Lowest Right Where They Are
- Gary’s Tea: Dwyane Wade Is Proud To Be Married Because Of This…. [VIDEO]
- Hot Spot: Would You Let Your Daughter Date A Rapper??
- Tina Lawson Wants To Know Why More People Aren’t Praising The NFL’s $100M Investment In Criminal Justice Reform
- Cynthia Bailey’s Fiance Mike Hill Says Now He Knows What To Do If He Feels Like He Wants To Cheat
- 10-Year-Old Kenedee East Creates A Beauty Company After Being Bullied By Classmates