Don’t mess with a woman and her money. Roy Wood Jr. called up a woman and told her that because she took extra time off and then quit her job they would be charging her for it. He mentioned that each paycheck $400 would be taken from her account.
The woman on the phone began to get upset and then was called sorry as well as a curse word. Then another man got on the phone and called her sensitive and she was too through. She hung up, but you won’t believe what happened when they called her back.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- NY Boy Spends $2,618 On Spongebob Popsicles Using Mom’s Amazon Account
- Mayweather, Jake Paul Meetup Erupts In Chaos At Miami Press Event
- Exclusive: DJ Cassidy Talks “Pass the Mic” Series Ahead of Special BET Mother’s Day Episode
- ‘Oppressive Policy’: Racial Justice Organizations Condemn Black Lives Matter Ban At Olympics
- New Georgia Law Looks To Get College Athletes Paid
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Not Seeking Another Term In November
- Discovery+ Greenlights 50 Cent’s ‘Confessions Of A Crime Queen’ Drama Series
- Hot Spot: Jaleel White Says The Cast Of ‘Family Matters’ Did Not Welcome Him On TV One’s Uncensored [WATCH]
- Pregnant Woman Gives Birth On A Flight To Honolulu Unknowingly
- Kandi Burruss Talks Bedroom Preferences, Says She Has ‘No Interest’ In A Threesome With Two Men