Don’t mess with a woman and her money. Roy Wood Jr. called up a woman and told her that because she took extra time off and then quit her job they would be charging her for it. He mentioned that each paycheck $400 would be taken from her account.
The woman on the phone began to get upset and then was called sorry as well as a curse word. Then another man got on the phone and called her sensitive and she was too through. She hung up, but you won’t believe what happened when they called her back.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: Is Cardi B. Faking Her Divorce For Her New Album? [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Today Is National Black Voter Day [WATCH]
- Off The Market: Halle Berry Confirms She And Van Hunt Are Boo’d Up
- Tatiana Maslany Tapped To Play She-Hulk In New Disney+ Series
- Netflix ‘Cheer’ Star Jerry Harris Arrested On Child Pornography Charges
- Chris Rock Says White People Are ‘Mentally Handicapped’ Abusers Who Don’t Understand Racism
- The Black Ballot: How Do HBCUs Fit Into ‘The Black Vote’?
- AG Bill Barr Compares National Mandate For Coronavirus Lockdowns To Slavery
- Foot Locker Partners With Rock The Vote, Customers Will Be Able To Register To Vote In Stores
- Here’s What NeNe Leakes Had To Say About Not Returning To Real Housewives Of Atlanta