Don’t mess with a woman and her money. Roy Wood Jr. called up a woman and told her that because she took extra time off and then quit her job they would be charging her for it. He mentioned that each paycheck $400 would be taken from her account.
The woman on the phone began to get upset and then was called sorry as well as a curse word. Then another man got on the phone and called her sensitive and she was too through. She hung up, but you won’t believe what happened when they called her back.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Black Tony Has A Baby On The Way?!?! [WATCH]
- Trina To Be Awarded The ‘I Am Hip Hop Award’ At The 2022 BET Hip Hop Awards
- Ben Simmons Calls Out Shaq For Leaking His DMs & Talks Championship Hopes With The Nets
- EXCLUSIVE: Roland Martin Explains White Fear & Why White People Are Losing Their Mind! [WATCH]
- Celtics Coach Ime Udoka Suspended For Entire 2022-23 Season As New Details Emerge About His “Unwanted Comments”
- Tiffany Haddish Says She “Lost Everything” Due To Molestation Allegations Against Her And Aries Spears
- A Hairstylist Claims That Clients Shouldn’t Tell Her How To Style Hair And I’m Confused
- Jasmine Guy Reveals Lisa Bonet Was Disrespected On Set By ‘A Different World’ Producers
- Ari Lennox Is Pretty In Latest Pink Look
- Amy ‘Central Park Karen’ Cooper Loses Lawsuit Against Ex-Employer Who Fired Her Over Viral Video