Jeff Johnson is dedicating his segment to all the moms for Mother’s Day. He listed different type of moms and believes each of them should be celebrated. The first mom he talked about were the ones that are away.
Whether they are in prison, in the services, struggling to get back to a good place they’re still moms. He then talked about bonus moms, those are step moms and women that have had an impact in our lives. The last one are our mothers who we have to continue to celebrate.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: Is Cardi B. Faking Her Divorce For Her New Album? [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Today Is National Black Voter Day [WATCH]
- Off The Market: Halle Berry Confirms She And Van Hunt Are Boo’d Up
- Tatiana Maslany Tapped To Play She-Hulk In New Disney+ Series
- Netflix ‘Cheer’ Star Jerry Harris Arrested On Child Pornography Charges
- Chris Rock Says White People Are ‘Mentally Handicapped’ Abusers Who Don’t Understand Racism
- The Black Ballot: How Do HBCUs Fit Into ‘The Black Vote’?
- AG Bill Barr Compares National Mandate For Coronavirus Lockdowns To Slavery
- Foot Locker Partners With Rock The Vote, Customers Will Be Able To Register To Vote In Stores
- Here’s What NeNe Leakes Had To Say About Not Returning To Real Housewives Of Atlanta