Jeff Johnson is dedicating his segment to all the moms for Mother’s Day. He listed different type of moms and believes each of them should be celebrated. The first mom he talked about were the ones that are away.
Whether they are in prison, in the services, struggling to get back to a good place they’re still moms. He then talked about bonus moms, those are step moms and women that have had an impact in our lives. The last one are our mothers who we have to continue to celebrate.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Jini Thornton Explains How Advance Child Tax Credit Payments Work [WATCH]
- Fans Are Looking At Tiffany Haddish Sideways For Sharing Her Perspective On Wearing Bonnets In Public
- Mike Epps Is “Richard Ready” For HBO’s Upcoming Drama Series ‘L.A. Leakers’
- Ahead Of Derek Chauvin’s Sentencing, Prison Experts Predict Ex-Cop Will Be Killed Behind Bars
- Indiana Grandmother Sentenced To Probation In Capitol Attack After White Tears Helped Her Avoid Jail Time
- After Border Backlash From Conservatives, Kamala Harris Is Set To Go South
- Wu-Tang Forever: GZA, Raekwon And Ghostface Killah Announce “3 Chambers” Tour
- Former Nickelodeon Star Pleads Guilty to Attempted Child Endangerment In Ohio
- Trick Daddy Says Beyoncé Is No Stephanie Mills, Patti Labelle, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey Or Adele
- TikTok Clip Shows White Woman Pull A Gun On Black Girls In Shopping Mall