Fabolous has been making the news a lot lately after allegedly abusing his girlfriend, Emily B. Jeff Johnson spoke about it the other day and a lot of people didn’t like what he said. He apologized on air because he was sad about the video, but also the fact that Emily B had to embarrass herself again.
Not only speaking about the abuse but showing pictures because people wanted proof. It’s not fair and is traumatic. Jeff also spoke about a school in North Carolina and them teaching young kids about White privilege.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gov. Gavin Newsom Speaks on Dianne Feinstein’s Senate Replacement
- Kanye’s Shelved Album Produced By Dr. Dre Leaks Online [LISTEN]
- Erica Campbell on Her Album ‘I Love You’: Love Needs Better PR
- Facial Recognition Lawsuits Spotlights How AI Is Weaponized Against Black People
- Be Careful When Shopping At Temu
- More Than 1000 Kids Reported Missing In Ohio This Year, Per Report
- 7th Annual Black Owned Wine & Spirits Festival Makes DC Return On September 30
- WGA Reaches Tentative Agreement But The Hollywood Fight Continues
- You Care: Julia Fox Says Her Relationship With Kanye West Lacked Sex
- Girl On Fire: Alicia Keys Files A Trademark For “Alicia Teas”
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Ime Udoka's Alleged Mistress Revealed As 34-Year-Old Married Mormon Kathleen Nimmo Lynch
Love Triangle: Remy Ma Seems Unfazed By Cheating Allegations [WATCH]
Anthony Anderson Ordered To Pay Ex-Wife $20K A Month In Spousal Support, Social Media Chimes In
The Streets Think Remy Ma Allegedly Cheated On Papoose With A Battle Rapper
Nia Long Name Drops Ime Udoka’s Alleged Mistress & Slams Boston Celtics
Tight Ends: Miami Dolphin Tyreek Hill Wants To Become Porn Star After Retiring, Social Media Has Thoughts
Dwyane Wade Says It Was Difficult To Open Up To Gabrielle Union About Being Unfaithful