Fabolous has been making the news a lot lately after allegedly abusing his girlfriend, Emily B. Jeff Johnson spoke about it the other day and a lot of people didn’t like what he said. He apologized on air because he was sad about the video, but also the fact that Emily B had to embarrass herself again.
Not only speaking about the abuse but showing pictures because people wanted proof. It’s not fair and is traumatic. Jeff also spoke about a school in North Carolina and them teaching young kids about White privilege.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- If The World Was Coming To An End, What’s The Last Thing You’d Do?! [WATCH]
- NYPD Releases Footage From Outside Drake’s Apollo Concert
- 5 Memphis Police Officers Who Fatally Beat Tyre Nichols Charged With Murder
- Akon Faces Backlash After Gender Equality Rant Claiming Women ‘Exist To Support Men’ [WATCH]
- Florida School District Removes Toni Morrison’s ‘The Bluest Eye’ As Conservative War Against CRT Continues
- Keke Palmer Accidentally Reveals The Gender Of Her Baby
- Meagan Good Talks Living Life On Her Terms During Dark & Lovely’s ‘Making Bold Moves’ Event
- Dave Chappelle Opens Up About Canceled Show, Accuses Pro-Trans Protesters Of Inciting Violence
- White Supremacist Who Used Ax To Attack Black Man Is Sentenced For Racist Hate Crime
- Run-D.M.C. Is Done After Final MSG Performance & Doc Filming, Says D.M.C.