Fabolous has been making the news a lot lately after allegedly abusing his girlfriend, Emily B. Jeff Johnson spoke about it the other day and a lot of people didn’t like what he said. He apologized on air because he was sad about the video, but also the fact that Emily B had to embarrass herself again.
Not only speaking about the abuse but showing pictures because people wanted proof. It’s not fair and is traumatic. Jeff also spoke about a school in North Carolina and them teaching young kids about White privilege.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Chicago School Unveils Sports Complex Named After Michelle Obama
- Jay-Z To Reportedly Become Part Owner Of A NFL Team
- New Town Road: Lil Nas X Covers ‘Time’ Magazine
- Nipsey Hussle Tribute Exhibit At Atlanta’s Trap Music Museum Unveiled By T.I.
- Black Dads Greet Students On First Day Of School
- North Carolina Toddler Helps The Homeless With Sales From Her Lemonade Stand
- Offset Joins Gaming Juggernaut FaZe Clan As Its Newest Investor
- R.Kelly Seeking The Help of Michael Jackson’s Former Attorney, His Funds Are Too Low Though
- Urban Decay’s Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette Will Hit Stores This Fall
- San Antonio Spurs To Reportedly Retire Tony Parker’s Jersey Next Season