Fabolous has been making the news a lot lately after allegedly abusing his girlfriend, Emily B. Jeff Johnson spoke about it the other day and a lot of people didn’t like what he said. He apologized on air because he was sad about the video, but also the fact that Emily B had to embarrass herself again.
Not only speaking about the abuse but showing pictures because people wanted proof. It’s not fair and is traumatic. Jeff also spoke about a school in North Carolina and them teaching young kids about White privilege.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Dave Chappelle Personally Delivers Show Tickets To Couple Hit With Scam
- 50 Cent Tells Teairra Mari To Pay Up $30K, Gets Called Rat In Response
- Chicago Police Arrest 2 Black Men Suspected In Jussie Smollett Attack
- ‘Fortnite’ Lawsuits Looking Shaky: Copyright Office Says Nah To Alfonso Ribeiro Registering “Carlton Dance”
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger, Wendy Williams Staff Allegedly Happier That She’s Gone & More [VIDEO]
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- Deion Sanders And Tracey Edmonds Get Engaged!