Jeff Johnson is very upset with the people that want to criticize Issa Rae. She wrote a book 3 years ago and some are upset at an excerpt she wrote in about Black women dating Asian men.. Jeff mentioned that Issa wrote a satire and people need to understand it and move on.
He is also sick of some defending R. Kelly. Jeff can’t wait for the day that the women and families he’s hurt look at him in the courtroom and slam him. He believes that R. Kelly will go to jail just like Bill Cosby should.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- The Hot Spot: Jay-Z Opens Up About Beyoncé ‘Album of the Year’ Loss [WATCH]
- Black Tony Blesses The Morning Show With Some Poetry [WATCH]
- State Of The Union Guests Highlight Black Americans Affected By Police Brutality
- Angela Simmons Shares Adorable Photo Dump Of Her And Boyfriend Yo Gotti After Of The Grammys
- Jonathan Majors Oozes Sexy On The Cover Of Ebony Magazine
- 101-Year-Old Former Montford Point Marine Receives Congressional Gold Medal
- “Maybe Its Me”: LeBron James Expresses Disappointment After Lakers Fail To Trade For Kyrie Irving
- Suspected White Supremacists Arrested For Alleged ‘Racially Motivated’ Plot To Attack Baltimore’s Power Grid, FBI Says
- Rickey Smiley Thanks Those Who Attended Brandon Smiley’s ‘Standing Ovation’ Memorial [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Beyoncé Breaks Record For Most GRAMMY Wins In History [WATCH]