Stacey Dash, after talking it over with her Twitter followers for the last few months, has filed paperwork to run for Congress in California. As everyone collectively rolls their eyes, Jeff Johnson can’t help but point out why this news is a great example of why America rocks.
The idea of Stacey Dash getting elected to congress is ridiculous, and that’s exactly why Jeff is looking forward to watching her attempt to prove her qualifications for such a job. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Talk It Out Tuesday: How To Know If You Are In Alignment With Yourself [WATCH]
- Reports Of Shaun King’s ‘Lavish’ Home Exacerbate Lingering Controversy Over His Finances
- Gary’s Tea: Bun B Opens Trill Burgers In Houston, Texas [WATCH]
- Georgia Man Shoots His Girlfriend 4 Times After His Unemployment Password Didn’t Work
- Dolly Parton Used Her Whitney Houston Royalties To Help A Black Community
- GOP Candidate Copies Sen. Raphael Warnock’s ‘I Love Puppies’ Ad
- Wayne Brady Tells Racist Voicemail Heckler To “Kiss My A**”
- Victim Or Vilification? ‘The Wire’ Actor Claims Sex Abuse On Journalist Ex-Girlfriend For Touching His Butt
- A Twitter User Hilariously Dubbed A NYC Streetballer “Hookah Doncic” After Video of Him Smoking While Hooping Goes Viral
- Gary’s Tea: Will LeBron James Face Charges For Pushing A Fan?! [WATCH]