Roy Wood Jr. really needs to stop messing with people because they don’t care about cursing at him. He called up a woman and accused her of cursing out her Spanish tenants. The lady on the phone kept asking who this was and called him out about being rude to her on the phone.
Roy then threatened to slap her with a burrito. He then mentioned a guy named, Juan she cursed out and she had no idea who that was. She ended up hanging up on him and Roy just laughed when he called back and told her it was a prank call.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- NY Boy Spends $2,618 On Spongebob Popsicles Using Mom’s Amazon Account
- Mayweather, Jake Paul Meetup Erupts In Chaos At Miami Press Event
- Exclusive: DJ Cassidy Talks “Pass the Mic” Series Ahead of Special BET Mother’s Day Episode
- ‘Oppressive Policy’: Racial Justice Organizations Condemn Black Lives Matter Ban At Olympics
- New Georgia Law Looks To Get College Athletes Paid
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Not Seeking Another Term In November
- Discovery+ Greenlights 50 Cent’s ‘Confessions Of A Crime Queen’ Drama Series
- Hot Spot: Jaleel White Says The Cast Of ‘Family Matters’ Did Not Welcome Him On TV One’s Uncensored [WATCH]
- Pregnant Woman Gives Birth On A Flight To Honolulu Unknowingly
- Kandi Burruss Talks Bedroom Preferences, Says She Has ‘No Interest’ In A Threesome With Two Men