Roy Wood Jr. has messed with the wrong person. He called up a man pretending to be apart of the housing association. Roy wanted the man to move his piece of crap cars because he was getting calls about it.
The man on the phone got so offended and yelled at Roy. He thought Roy was being unprofessional, mean and told him to talk to him like a man. Roy told the man he needed a hug and the man gave him the address to come and fight with his gun.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday at 6am ET.
- Lizzo Thanks Health Care Workers Across the Country By Buying Lunches
- Digital Concert: Skip Marley Performs Live On Rickey Smiley Morning Show’s Instagram [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: Alicia Keys Talks About Considering Abortion In New Book [VIDEO]
- Quarantine Meals: Italian Meatballs and Spaghetti Recipe [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Wellness Week: Ways To Avoid Loneliness While Social Distancing
- DJ Jazzy Jeff Raises Awareness For COVID-19 While Fighting Pneumonia
- Chicago Mayor, Lori Lightfoot Urges Citizens To Stay Home and Save Lives in Viral Video [WATCH]
- “He Could Have Me Or Gregg Sick” Nene Leakes Upset At Son For Not Practicing Social Distancing
- Alicia Keys Opens Up About Contemplating Her Second Pregnancy In New Book, ‘More Myself’
- Haute Hazmat Couture: Peep Erykah Badu’s Stylish Quarantine Face Mask Hat