Washing up everyday is very important to keep up with your hygiene. Rickey Smiley spoke about how there was a study that said taking a shower at night is better for you. It allows you not only to sleep better, but clean good as well. Headkrack takes showers in the morning because it helps him to wake up.
Juicy mentioned that she likes to take baths. She loves her bubbles and even told the team that she has to get in the tub by using a stool. Do you prefer to take your showers at night or in the morning?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- 5 Ways To (Not) Celebrate The Fourth Of July
- FedEx Asks That Washington NFL Team Be Renamed, Name Under Review
- We Didn’t Ask For This: NFL To Play Black National Anthem Before Games In Week 1
- The NBA Season Might Be A Wash Due To COVID-19 Says Commissioner Adam Silver
- DJ Akademiks Suspended From Complex For Slandering Chrissy Teigen, Freddie Gibbs Approves
- HU! Five-Star High School Basketball Recruit Makur Maker Commits To Howard University
- The Lingering Relevance Of Frederick Douglass’ ‘What To The Slave Is The Fourth of July?’ Speech
- WNBA’s Maya Moore Welcomes Home Man She Sacrificed Season To Help Free From Prison
- No Laughing Matter: D.L. Hughley Says He Unknowingly Spread The Coronavirus To His Team
- Lawyer Who Pointed Gun At Protestors Says He Feared They Were Going To ‘Kill’ Him