He was known for his hit play “Beauty Shop,” and influenced people like Tyler Perry. Gary mentioned he gave him a lot of opportunities and a start. We will continue to keep his family and friends in our prayers.
Don’t forget to listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Kanye West Spoke To Joe Rogan For 3 Hours, Says Oprah Told Him Not To Run
- Gary’s Tea: Wendy Williams’ Staff Worried About Her Health & On-Air Behavior [WATCH]
- Money Matters With Jini Thornton: Here’s What You Need To Know About Financial Aid During The Pandemic [WATCH]
- Ice Cube Shares Details Of Talk With Trump, Says He’s “Not Playing Politics”
- NBA Player Zach Randolph’s Wife Files For Divorce Weeks After A “Hacked” Tweet
- JAY-Z Announces His First Cannabis Brand, MONOGRAM
- Kristen Welker Achieves The Seemingly Impossible Of Keeping Order At Final Debate
- Busta Rhymes Shows Off Rock-Solid Abs, 50 Cent Throws Light Jabs
- It Sure Seems Like Black Folks Are Fueling The Record Number Of Early Voters
- “Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)” Rapper Silento Arrested After Allegedly Driving 143 MPH