Rickey Smiley is giving us a word of encouragement that we all might need. Everyone goes through hard times it could be the loss of a family member, not making bills, but we must remember when we are at work or wherever we don’t bring that to people we work with. Rickey mentioned that a lot of these things are a test and we must remain faithful.
He wants you to cry when you get home and not give up. Keep a smile on your face and just know with God you will get through this time. Even when you feel someone isn’t recognizing your efforts know there is someone of a higher power watching.
Make sure you tune into “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Eva’s Corner: Should We Normalize Women Proposing To Men? [WATCH]
- Rihanna And Erykah Badu Link Up At The Savage X Fenty Fashion Show And Set Twitter Ablaze
- Historic Black Cemetery In Maryland Goes From Becoming A Parking Lot To Now Possibly Getting Built Over
- Watch: First-Look Teaser For Kanye West’s Upcoming Netflix Limited Documentary ‘Jeen-Yuhs’ Featuring Mos Def
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Hits Historic HBCU Fundraising Milestone
- “I Flatlined, But I’m Alive” Kelly Price Breaks Her Silence On Going Missing Amid Recovering From COVID-19 [VIDEO]
- Rapper Nas Awarded With Designated Day In Queens
- Over A Year After George Floyd’s Murder, Minneapolis Residents Organize To Expand Public Safety Housing Opportunity
- Ciara Shows Off Her ‘Wild Side’
- Michael Jordan’s Son Accused Of Assaulting Hospital Staff