Roy Wood Jr. calls up a woman and tells her that the father of her child wants another paternity test. He didn’t believe it the first time and before he starts paying child support needs a second opinion. She began telling him he doesn’t do anything for her child.
Roy told her that if she kept getting loud he would slap her. Then began talking about her grandmother and that’s when she said she would sue him. Roy told her that she couldn’t afford a lawyer and then you heard a dial tone.
Listen to this clip and check out “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Missy Elliott’s Urban One Honors Acceptance Speech Is The #BlackGirlMagic Moment We Needed
- A Lot of Celebs Had Babies Over the Weekend!
- ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Earns $73 Million At Box Office, ‘Bad Boys 4’ In The Works
- FBI ‘Honors’ Martin Luther King With Tone-Deaf Tweet That Revises Black History
- Rihanna & A$AP Rocky Spark Dating Rumors After Singer’s Reported Breakup
- Michelle Obama Shares Star-Studded Workout Playlist
- Kanye West On His Battle With Alcohol: ‘Devil, You’re Not Going to Beat Me Today’
- ‘Power’ Recap: Tommy Sets Out On His Quest For Revenge, Gets Much Needed Clarity Instead
- Howard Thurman Helped Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Non-Violent Philosophy
- Hi, Rihanna: Rihanna & Hassan Jameel End Three-Year Relationship