Roy Wood Jr. calls up a woman and tells her that the father of her child wants another paternity test. He didn’t believe it the first time and before he starts paying child support needs a second opinion. She began telling him he doesn’t do anything for her child.
Roy told her that if she kept getting loud he would slap her. Then began talking about her grandmother and that’s when she said she would sue him. Roy told her that she couldn’t afford a lawyer and then you heard a dial tone.
Listen to this clip and check out “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Quinta Brunson Shines In Aliette During Her Interview With Oprah
- Toni Braxton Shines In A Black And White Look
- Courvoisier And The National Urban League Launch Holidays In Blossom Campaign
- Tia Mowry Is Glowing In This Adorable Puff Sleeve Dress
- Porsha Williams Shares Photos From Her Nigerian Wedding To Simon Guobadia
- Oscar-Winning ‘Fame’ & ‘Flashdance… What A Feeling’ Singer Irene Cara Dead At 63
- The GOP’s Silence On Trump Meeting With White Supremacist Nick Fuentes Speaks Volumes
- Wendy Williams Appears To Be Healthy In First Appearance Since Rehab Stint
- Will Shanquella Robinson’s ‘Friend’ Be Extradited From U.S. To Mexico For Femicide Arrest Warrant?
- Cardi B Got Cozy In Chanel Over Thanksgiving