Black Tony might be coming into some money. He didn’t make it to work today, but talk to Rickey Smiley about how the White guy from Starbucks wanted to make a deal with him. Black Tony will work for Starbucks promoting the trappacino drinks.
These drinks are mixed with coffee and Hennessy, plus you can drink it before work. Rickey didn’t think that was a good idea and Black Tony told him he was a hater. He’s excited about this opportunity that will make him rich.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Hot Spot: Remembering Naya Rivera & Al B. Sure! Suggests Kim Porter Was Murdered [WATCH]
- Coronavirus Updates: Dr. Collier Shares How To Boost Your Immune System [VIDEO]
- Your Mask May Be Giving You Maskne. Here’s How To Prevent Acne From Your Mask
- Playing The Victim Card: “Chipotle Karen” Says “Ethnic Intimidation” Caused Her To Pull Gun On Black Family
- Black Family Calls Out Racist Letter From ‘Neighborhood’ Over ‘Loud Music’
- ‘Empire’ Actor Bryshere Gray Arrested For Allegedly Abusing His Wife, Faces Domestic Violence Charges
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Announces She’s Leaving ‘The Real’ Talk Show
- Central Park Karen Case Still Going Forward Despite Birdwatcher’s Refusal To Cooperate
- Jekalyn Carr Releases ‘Power of Love’ Music Video
- Quarantine Meals: Spicy Italian Turkey Sausage Over Polenta Cheese & Peppers Recipe [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]