He mentioned he is wearing a Taco Bell shirt and there is a Dunkin’ Donuts truck running outside. Black Tony doesn’t want to get up because he doesn’t want his fingerprints or anything near the body. He asked Rickey to call the cops, but all he could do was laugh at him.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Rock T’s HBCU Spotlight: Rick Ross, Albany State University [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Here’s Joe Biden’s Coronavirus Rescue Plan [WATCH]
- Cleveland Schools Employee Photographed At VP’s Chair During Capitol Riot Arrested
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Nominated To Be Vice Chair Of DNC
- Azealia Banks Denies Cooking Her Dead Cat In Typical Azealia Banks Fashion
- Ciara Shares Iconic Memory From Her Wedding In ‘Level Up Radio’ Episode
- Life Is Good: Drake Shows Off Muscles While Recovering From Knee Surgery
- Alicia Keys Launches New Skincare Products Through Her Beauty Brand Keys Soulcare
- YFN Lucci Turns Himself In, Facing Murder Rap
- U.S. Postal Service Supervisor Sentenced For Jacking Video Games Consoles From The Mail