Special K has a 14-year-old son that does chores around the house, but his wife wants him to teach their son how to cut grass. The problem is for the past 15 years Special K has had someone else do his yard work. He’s not even sure if he can show his son.
Rickey Smiley believes that as fathers they must lead by example. He gives his kids chores and they’ve been doing yard work since they were young. Rickey had to do it when he was a kid and still does it now for family members. Do you think Special K should have his son mow the lawn?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Mornings Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Did Wendy Williams’ Estranged Husband, Kevin Hunter, Get Into A Fight With Their Son?
- Neighbor Calls Cops On Black Woman Because She Played Her Malcom X & Angela Davis Speeches Too Loud
- Monica Says “I Just Didn’t Expect To Be A 38-Year-Old Single Mom Of Three” Following Divorce
- Sherri Shepherd Reveals What Reversed Her Type 2 Diabetes Diagnosis
- Homeless Memphis Teen Named Valedictorian, Awarded $3 Million In Scholarships
- Gemini Season Has Officially Begun…And So Have The Jokes
- Nipsey Hussle’s Alleged Murderer Eric Holder Indicted
- Mississippi Police Officer Charged With Murdering A 32-Year-Old Black Mother
- Lil Mo Posts Photo On Date With New Man, No More Karl Dargan
- Biggie Smalls Is The Illest: Brooklyn Street To Be Renamed After Notorious B.I.G