Special K has a 14-year-old son that does chores around the house, but his wife wants him to teach their son how to cut grass. The problem is for the past 15 years Special K has had someone else do his yard work. He’s not even sure if he can show his son.
Rickey Smiley believes that as fathers they must lead by example. He gives his kids chores and they’ve been doing yard work since they were young. Rickey had to do it when he was a kid and still does it now for family members. Do you think Special K should have his son mow the lawn?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Mornings Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Mother Runs Barber Over For Leaving A Cut On Her Son’s Neck
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Watch Alicia Keys & Miguel’s Music Video For “Show Me Love”
- Megan Thee Stallion Again Confirms She’s Single, Shooters Heads To DM’s
- Lizzo Caught Twerking Courtside In Her Thong At The Lakers Game [VIDEO]
- A ‘Moesha’ Reboot Is Reportedly On The Way
- R. Kelly Girlfriend Moving Out of Pied Piper of R &B’s Trump Tower Condo
- Motherland Bardi: Cardi B Was In Nigeria, So Of Course She Hit The Strip Club
- Report: Rapper Juice Wrld Dead At 21
- Venture Capitalist Arlan Hamilton Launches Scholarship Fund For Black Students At Oxford University
- Michelle Obama Donates $500,000 To Support Global Education For Girls