Rickey Smiley and Gary With Da Tea watch the hit show, “My 600-Lb Life” all the time and do commentary on it. He might be giving up on watching the show after having a horrible dream. There was an episode where a woman was cooking food in the bed and Rickey had a dream about her and mentioned it felt like he couldn’t move away from her.
The next part of his dream was that everyone from past episodes was chasing after him. Rickey said he was so scared that he couldn’t go back to sleep. Gary believes he had the dream because it’s a hidden desire of his to be with these women.
Don’t forget to listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday at 6am ET.
- Police: Jussie Smollett Is Now a Suspect, Charges Pending
- Next Man Mary J. Blige Dates Must Make More Money Than Her: “I’m Not Taking Care Of Any More Men” [VIDEO]
- Branden Miller Explains Why You Haven’t Seen Joanne The Scammer: “My Mom Died And Then My Life Went Down Hill”
- Amanda Seales Accuses Ex-NFL Player Turned Harvard Neurosurgeon Of Sexual Harassment
- Los Angeles-Bound Plane Forced To Land After Passenger Eats Meth
- Man Awakens To Find Wife Cheating On Him, Then Reportedly Stabs Her Lover
- Covington Teen Caught in Face-Off With Native American Suing Washington Post Over Incident Coverage
- Tristan Thompson Allegedly Cheated On Khloe Kardashian With Kylie Jenner’s BFF
- Man Gets Charged With 1993 Murder After Police Get His DNA Off A Napkin In The Trash
- Le’Andria Johnson Shares Her Testimony About Being In Jail For 30 Days And Overcoming Alcohol Abuse [VIDEO]