Rickey Smiley and Gary With Da Tea watch the hit show, “My 600-Lb Life” all the time and do commentary on it. He might be giving up on watching the show after having a horrible dream. There was an episode where a woman was cooking food in the bed and Rickey had a dream about her and mentioned it felt like he couldn’t move away from her.
The next part of his dream was that everyone from past episodes was chasing after him. Rickey said he was so scared that he couldn’t go back to sleep. Gary believes he had the dream because it’s a hidden desire of his to be with these women.
Don’t forget to listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday at 6am ET.
- ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’ Star Mo Fayne Pleads Guilty In PPP Loan Fraud Case
- Damon Weaver, Student Journalist Who Landed High-Profile Interviews, Dies Unexpectedly At 23
- Drake’s “God’s Plan” Winner Used The Money To Get Her Master’s Degree
- It Only Took 8 Years: Chris Webber Finally Elected To The Basketball Hall of Fame
- Nina Parker Sets Instagram Ablaze And Celebrates The Launch Of Her New Plus-Sized Line With Macy’s
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes Explains How DMX’s Final Interview Came To Be
- Hot Spot: Nicki Minaj Drops New Music & Teyana Taylor Comes Back To Reality TV [WATCH]
- Jail Phone Records Reveal Ahmaud Arbery’s Accused Murderer Suggested Killing Him Was A ‘Good Deed’
- J. Cole Talks About His Fistfight With Puff Daddy On New Album
- Powerhouse Couple Russell Wilson and Ciara Ink First-Look Deal With Amazon Studios