Rickey Smiley and Gary With Da Tea watch the hit show, “My 600-Lb Life” all the time and do commentary on it. He might be giving up on watching the show after having a horrible dream. There was an episode where a woman was cooking food in the bed and Rickey had a dream about her and mentioned it felt like he couldn’t move away from her.
The next part of his dream was that everyone from past episodes was chasing after him. Rickey said he was so scared that he couldn’t go back to sleep. Gary believes he had the dream because it’s a hidden desire of his to be with these women.
Don’t forget to listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday at 6am ET.
- Check Out The Picture That Helped Launch Cynthia Bailey’s Modeling Career
- 88-Year-Old Woman Punched Outside Of Houston Grocery Store [VIDEO]
- Dionne Warwick’s Beyonce/Icon Comments Spark Controversy
- News Roundup: Harvey Weinstein Reaches $44 Million Settlement with Accusers, PUMA to Drop More Nipsey Hussle Collabs, & More
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- 3 Tips For Starting A Business, As Told By Tierra Kavanaugh Wayne [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Free Smoke: Drake Responds To Critics For His ‘Disrespectful’ Courtside Antics
- Teairra Marí Hands Over Bank Records To 50 Cent, He Responds On Instagram
- Texas Pastor Has Message For Cohabiting Couples: Move Out Or Get Married
- Florida Mom And Test Administrator Mysteriously Vanishes During Finals Week