Rickey Smiley and Gary With Da Tea watch the hit show, “My 600-Lb Life” all the time and do commentary on it. He might be giving up on watching the show after having a horrible dream. There was an episode where a woman was cooking food in the bed and Rickey had a dream about her and mentioned it felt like he couldn’t move away from her.
The next part of his dream was that everyone from past episodes was chasing after him. Rickey said he was so scared that he couldn’t go back to sleep. Gary believes he had the dream because it’s a hidden desire of his to be with these women.
Don’t forget to listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday at 6am ET.
- See The Full Nominations For The 2020 Grammy Awards
- Former Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh Facing Federal Fraud Charges
- Chanel Iman & Sterling Shepard’s Family H&M Ads Are A Holiday Mood! [PHOTOS]
- Welp! This Is How And Why Tami Roman’s Hair Fell Out
- 8-Year-Old Barred From Picture Day, Finally Gets Her Glamour Shot
- Billboard’s 100 Best Albums of the Decade
- Orange Is The New Black Star Danielle Brooks Welcomes Her First Child! [PHOTOS]
- Teen Girl Arrested For Plotting Mass Shooting At Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church
- Asking For Consent Doesn’t Have To Be Awkward — Here Are Some Quick Tips
- When I Was Younger: Blac Youngsta Explains How To Become A Millionaire, What ‘Church On Sunday,’ Has To Do With It [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]