There are so many great hip-hop songs out right now and Headkrack is excited about it. He spoke about J. Cole’s album and one of his favorite songs “1985.” The song has A Tribe Called Quest vibe and old school beat.
He also loves Scolito that has out a song titled, “Date Night.” There is so much energy in the song as well as a message for people. Headkrack also talked about Bobby Sessions, who he believes is the future and has a song called “Like Me.” Let us know which one you like most.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- What’s Trending: How Do You Feel About Corporate Vaccine Mandates? [WATCH]
- Ben Crump Files Lawsuit On Behalf Of Black Women Against Johnson & Johnson For Cancer Causing Products
- Gary’s Tea: R&B Singer’s Ex-Wife To Expose Their Marriage In A Memoir + This Couple Doesn’t Bathe
- Legit President Barack Obama Joins NBA Africa As Strategic Partner
- Ed Buck Found Guilty In Fatal Sex-Fueled Drug Overdoses Of Black Men
- DaBaby Tries Clarifying His Rolling Loud Remarks About HIV/AIDS & Gay Men
- Adele And Rich Paul Confirm Rumors Of Relationship With Public PDA
- T.I. Defends Rapper DaBaby After Homophobic Rant
- Winston Duke Will Star in Spotify Podcast ‘Batman Unburied’
- Kanye West’s ‘DONDA’ Listening Breaks Apple Livestream Record