There are so many great hip-hop songs out right now and Headkrack is excited about it. He spoke about J. Cole’s album and one of his favorite songs “1985.” The song has A Tribe Called Quest vibe and old school beat.
He also loves Scolito that has out a song titled, “Date Night.” There is so much energy in the song as well as a message for people. Headkrack also talked about Bobby Sessions, who he believes is the future and has a song called “Like Me.” Let us know which one you like most.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Black Tony Announces That He’s Pregnant! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Kandi Burruss Pregnant? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Orlando Brown Checks Into Rehab
- White Woman Blocks Black Man From Entering His Apartment Building [VIDEO]
- Erica Mena Arrested For Drug Possession
- How To Save Money On Halloween
- GOP Contender Seeking Al Franken’s Senate Seat Called Michelle Obama A ‘Chimp’
- Netflix Cancels ‘Marvel’s Iron Fist’ After 2 Seasons
- Stacey Dash Reportedly Married Another Trump Worshiper Just 10 Days After They Met
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Expecting Their First Child In 2019