In case you thought the racist incident at a Philadelphia Starbucks this weekend was an isolated incident, here’s exhibit B of visiting “Starbucks While Black.”
Shaun King posted footage of Brandon Ward being profiled at a Starbucks in Redondo Beach, CA.
After asking for the bathroom code and being told he had to order something first, Brandon walked to the restroom to find Weston, a young White man, exiting.
Weston hadn’t made a purchase either, but for some strange reason, he was given the code without any hassle.
Watch the video below and see if you can spot the reason Brandon was treated differently by Starbucks employees.
This happens more than you think. Don’t be surprised if this is just the first of many examples that prove racism is alive and well.
- Sean Paul Says Jay-Z Wasn’t Comfortable With Him Around Beyoncé After “Baby Boy” Success
- Counselor Yunetta Spring Dismisses Myths About Meditation [WATCH]
- Meagan Good Contemplates Motherhood & Society’s Timeline On Life And Love
- Wendy Williams Responds To Her Brother’s Comments About Her Not Attending Her Mother’s Funeral
- Everything You Need To Know About The CROWN Act
Starbucks Caught Refusing To Let Black Customer Use Restroom [VIDEO] was originally published on globalgrind.com